Chapter 60

Martin

Ten years later...

I am in the kitchen, sitting at the table just waiting for Claudia's call from the hospital, she has to give birth to our fifth child, amazing how in ten years, after we got married, so many things have changed, like the marriage between the mother of  Claudia and Sergio, like my father who had a baby with Laura (so I now have a little brother who could be my son), like the films we started making together, like the Oscars we both won, how Max and Jane got married, how we gave birth to four children and a fifth that will come soon.

"Dad dad!"  screams Lara, my eldest daughter from her room, she is nine, she was born a year after our marriage, and she is as smart as few people in the world.  I rush to her room "Lara! What's going on?"  "They got me daddy! They got me! I'll make that movie!"  her eyes shine with joy, she is so happy to be able to follow "in the footsteps of mum and dad" and Claudia and I could only be happy, I hug her and she melts in my arms.

Then suddenly my phone rings ...

Drin drin driiiiiiiiin

It's Claudia!  Here we are!

"Hi? Claudia, are you ready to give birth?"

"I have already given birth! I didn't call you earlier because there were some problems and they induced the birth much earlier, otherwise there would have been worse consequences, but we are fine, both me and our baby, he is a wonderful boy, come here!"

"We'll arrive immediately" I hang up, I take Lara, Francesco and Francesca, they are seven years old and they are twins, we had no imagination for the names and we chose these and, finally, Sophia, the youngest, four years old and we rushed into the car.

We arrive at the hospital and in front of the doors there are at least a hundred journalists who were just waiting for me to arrive to confirm that Claudia and I have had another child but I care very little about them, I have other more important things on my mind, they try to stop me to interview me but I don't even stop dead. My children and I, my most precious creatures, run to the reception. They take me to Claudia's room, and I see her there, lying on the bed with our baby in her arms sucking milk from her breast.

"Love! Guys! Come and see your new little brother, Oscar!"  Yes, we called it as the prize, because after the two of us, after our children, that's the thing that unites us the most, while the children pick up Oscar and let him know I look at my wife and give her a kiss  on the lips.  In our life we ​​have been through a lot but we have resisted everything.  It was fate that brought us together and if until twenty years ago I believed that my destiny was shit, today I changed my mind.

I love her, I will love her forever and ever in my life I couldn't ask for anything better than her.

We are made for each other.  We are made of the same substance, she and I are the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, this is the last chapter, the sixtieth.

I hope you like it, I hope you enjoyed my first story, thanks for all the comments and all the votes, all the views you left me.  I love you.  Thanks for all,

Altea