Chapter 55

Martin

I go into the bedroom and see her there, lying on the bed, hugging the computer, her head suffocated in the pillow.  I approach sitting on the bed next to her, I don't say anything but I put my hand on her head.

"Martin, can I be alone for a while?"

"Yes, of course but trust that guy doesn't know anything about cinema, he's not a real critic, he acts like a critic but he isn't really" after these words I leave the room.

I don't know what is written in that review but I care very little, I was also badly reviewed by that guy but I didn't care, being an actor was my dream and I could not make him ruin it so however Claudia is already weakened  from a difficult life and this is the final blow.

I'm calling Frank, he's probably the only one who can help me now.

"Frank, listen, I need help"

"Is it about Claudia and the review of that guy who runs that fucking site?"

"Y-Yes, I wouldn't have told you so but yes, you hit the target in full. But sorry how do you know?"

"Jane called me and then, as if it were not enough that my protagonist is probably in a state of depression, the head of the film house to which I refer told me that because of that" character ", let's call it that, the film  he didn't cash in, having reviewed him right after he got out and badly reviewed, people saw that the guy had reviewed him badly and they didn't go to see him. I'm pissed off like few times in the world "

"What?! Did he really do so much damage?!"

"Yes, the only solution at this point is to finish your film in a very short time. It is my real highlight, if people come out quickly they will be able to understand how that guy should not be listened to"

"Are you serious? How can I finish a movie quickly? It takes a set time. You said that this movie would be released in three months"

"And now I say it will be out in a month"

"What?! Fuck off"

"Sorry Martin but we are forced to do it" and hangs up on my face.

Ok, the situation is even worse than I expected but Claudia is too important for me and therefore I will have to do it to make sure that she does not fall into depression and to make sure that stupid site stops being followed by so many people.

It will be difficult, almost impossible to concentrate three months of work in one but for Claudia this and more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here's chapter fifty-fifth.

Hope you like it,

Altea

PS: What do you think of this topic?  That is, cyberbullying