Chapter 33

Martin

I am not at all calm since Jane told me that they proposed the role to Claudia just because she is engaged with me I can no longer sleep.  I know she is shy but I also know that she will be able to make her dream come true but I would like her to do it thanks to her and so I invited her to my house to really prepare her for the role, I would like if she records that film at least she did it for  his true merits, at least I would like her to bring out that determination that I know she has to show that she really deserves the role and that it is not a "simple exchange of favors".

Dlin dlon

"Ah here is Claudia, she has finally arrived" I go to open the door and Claudia enters with a huge smile printed on her face and kissing me on the lips with a passion and momentum that I had not yet tried, with no girl I have been with.

"Hey, someone is in a good mood today!"  I say to her smiling.

"You know," she replies, "my best friend from Milan phoned me, I haven't heard her for a long time because there have been half problems between us but now we have clarified ourself and I couldn't be happier, I couldn't  and I didn't want to lose her but I was afraid that it had already happened and not." She says that a smile and a transport that I envy.  I have never had friends for whom I have shown so much transport towards them but in any case I am happy for her.

"So, you want to start doing something productive. You told me that Frank gave you the script, do you want to try?"

"Actually I don't really feel like it, you know since we have been together we have been very few times and never completely. I want to be with you for a while" she says approaching me and kissing me on the lips in a very sexy way.  I am ashamed to tell her that in reality I am still a virgin, I have never had a relationship so deep as a girl that I go so far beyond the kiss and I am afraid to tell her because as she told me she had sex many times and I do not know what she can  think of a virgin like me.

Dlin dlon

The bell rings again, thus interrupting my thoughts and the kiss between me and Claudia.

"S-Sorry, I don't know who could be, I wasn't expecting anyone, except you and ..." I try to justify myself but I am in the ball for the first kiss and the thoughts that made their way into the mind.

"Hey, don't worry" -she says with a very sweet smile- "open the door."

I listen to her and go to open the door.

As soon as I see who the people who rang my bell were, my heart skipped a beat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys here is the thirty-third chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea