Chapter 6

Mine was a very simple plan.

"Basically I want to make him fall in love with me, after he falls in love I will make sure that I find a role in a movie and then I will become famous, also taking advantage of the fact that he will introduce me to the paparazzi as his new girlfriend"  .  I explain.

Max and Jane look at me in awe and then burst into a loud laugh.

"Are you kidding me?"  laughs Jane.

"You are out of your mind!"  countered laughing Max.

- Did they believe they were joking?  I wasn't joking and yet I also knew that it would never work as a plan, I can't be a flirtatious girl, I can't get noticed by the boys.-

I had many stories in my life but all the guys I had were introduced to me by my friends, they were interested in me (I don't know why but it was like that) but I never managed to start a conversation first, they were all very  beautiful but I am shy and have never turned out as they imagined me, seeing me only from the outside, looking only at my physical appearance.  This made sure that they all left me in the worst way: with a message, not writing to me anymore, totally avoiding me from one day to the next or worse still betraying me.  It is for this reason that I am now so reluctant to love, they have disappointed me so many times that now I have an armor around my heart that also prevents me from loving my mom, it hurts me to say it but I have a kind of  armor that completely surrounds the fundamental part of my cardiovascular system, and it is a miracle that still manages to get in and out of the blood from my heart.

Yet even after all these so-called "mental blowjobs", I was still convinced that I wanted to implement this plan.  I just needed to become hot, haughty, learn to walk on heels, get noticed a lot and to do it I had to first totally erase my shyness.

Practically an impossible undertaking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are guys the sixth chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea

PS: Sorry if I'm late with this chapter