Chapter 29

"Please follow me," Frank tells us.  We head towards the inside of the studio, it's huge, a dream.  It is very similar to what I visited accompanying Martin to that audition but bigger.

"Jane, it's a dream to be here but I still don't know why I am here ... Ok it's my surprise but I don't understand, that is the surprise is Frank? A tour inside the studio led by him?"  I ask, because I still don't really know why we are here.

"Just wait a little bit more then I'll let you know" and chuckle "rather" -she picks up "" what happened to your boyfriend "and she says these last words in quotes with his fingers because we are actually together for an asshole reason and even if I  now I'm in love with him I can't forget the initial reason, unfortunately, but for now I abandon this thought for a moment.

"I don't know, he was here with us until a little while ago" we look around for a moment and we don't find him, this place is huge and could be everywhere, I'm not too worried, he knows the sets, he definitely doesn't get lost but he doesn't told me where he was going, that's just what annoys me ...

Suddenly we see him running towards us and panting he says "Sorry girls I was saying goodbye to my old friend, we recorded a couple of films together and it was at least two years since I saw him"

"Ahhh but don't worry" I say, but I was just thinking about how nice it was to be able to have actor friends.

"Here we are", Frank awakens me from my thoughts and we enter a wonderful office full of armchairs and chairs covered with red velvet.

"Please guys sit down. Claudia, my niece told me that your dream is to become an actress and I am looking for a protagonist for my new film and you would actually be perfect, you have the right characteristics for the female character.  I don't want an answer immediately, you can think about it and talk about it with your family. Filming starts in two months, I just ask you to let me know within a week if you want to be one of us. Now I greet you that I have to deal with the other matters, this is the  my business card, let me know. "  And smiling Frank greets us.

"This was your surprise!"  Jane says excitedly as she hugs me happily, then Martin hugs me too, congratulating me.

I am shocked and paralyzed with emotion, I don't know what happened, I don't know how and I don't know why.  The only thing I know is that I will accept this job.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, this is chapter twenty-ninth with a twist in Claudia's career.

Hope you like it,

Altea