Chapter 23

MARTIN
I made a shit to bring Claudia into my world. I didn't have to do it but I was sure that our relationship is going to last, no girl has ever made me feel like her. After her "escape" I ran after her but the more I followed her the more she ran away and I thought I'd leave her a moment to work it out.
That morning, before going to school...
It is late now, it is already eight o'clock and I have to go to school, once I am at school I will look for Claudia and we will talk about what happened.
-Shit! It is very late I have to go to class then I will look for Claudia and her friends.
After two hours of lessons...
"Max! Jane! Where's Claudia? I have to talk to her, I wanted to do it this morning but I came to school late and ran to the classroom, but now I have time to talk to her and I would like to do it ..."
"Martin, Claudia didn't come to school today," says Max.
"We don't even know where she is, we've been calling her all morning but we've never gotten an answer, we're very worried," Jane replies in a broken voice.
At that moment the world fell on me, I made a mess and now I have lost the only person I ever needed.
The backpack falls off my shoulder, I pick it up and run, run, I don't know where but I leave school and my feet - as if they move by themselves - take me to Central Park.
Now I am sitting on the bench of our first date, I am worried but I cannot call Claudia, I am stuck, I am afraid to call her because I am afraid that I will refuse or that she will take her to run even further away from me.
I take an ice cream and I walk towards the center of the park and it is there that I see her, she is sitting on the grass and laughing with a boy while they smoke a cane, if before the world had fallen on me now it has fallen on me all over universe.
I run home and go to the florist to buy some flowers.
At dinner time I introduce myself to her house, she seemed upset when she opened the door and saw that it was me, I don't care and I hug her hurriedly, I can't help myself.
She ran away from me because of me and now I have to fix everything
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'
Hi guys, here's the twenty-third chapter.
Hope you like it,
Altea