Chapter 43

Max

I'm glad Martin and Claudia made peace, yet I hoped it didn't happen.  I don't know why, but I think it's due to the fact that I suffered a lot even when they engage for the first time.

When I met Claudia at school for the first time I immediately noticed that she had something different from all the other girls I had known until then, she had a different smile from all the others girl, spontaneous and bright.  She had long brown hair that reached her mid-back and that made her look like a doll but not in a derogatory way just one of those dolls that you would like to keep with you forever, one of those dolls that even at eighty you would not have the courage  to throw.  She had wonderful eyes, they shone with joy in seeing a world completely different from the one I had known until then.  Then we went to class together and when she sat in the desk next to mine I went crazy.

I have been engaged with many girls because they all consider me the typical boy who does not speak if not at the right time and just to say something intelligent, I have a beautiful smile and I am physicized and therefore the girls consider me only for these reasons but in reality none of me  has never considered for what I could offer you, none have considered me as a boy to listen to while talking, they all consider me just a nice little face to use to make others gnaw but my feelings never mattered to anyone at least not before  that Claudia came, she knows how to listen and really understand deeply, it's as if we've known each other for a lifetime, then during that embrace, when she ran to meet me and vented into my arms I felt as if time had  was stopped, she was selfish but I hoped s would confess that she was no longer in love with Martin and instead it was not so...

Fuck!  I fell in love with a girl who was already in love with another and he is also a dear friend of mine.  I never thought of competing with Martin for the same girl but in reality there is not much to compete on, she is in love with Martin and I can't do anything about it...

Incoming call from Claudia

"Hi?"

"Max, I have a favor to ask you ..."

"Tell me well"

"Would you go out with me? ..."

I don't know what to say, I don't know why she wants to go out with me but I don't care to know that much right now.  At this moment the only thing that interests me is to accept this proposal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here's the forty-third chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea