Chapter 37

"Hello? Frank?"  I'm calling Frank to tell him that in the end I decided to refuse that role, I'm rejecting my dream, I'm rejecting what I've always dreamed of but the time has come to change, I took advantage of Martin only for a selfish purpose and it's time  to return the world to turn in the right direction.

"Hey, Claudia, what do you say to me? Accept?"  Frank is so kind to me but I can't.

"I would like it more than anything in the world but right now I am busy with other things, I have to fix a family problem before dedicating myself to something else and therefore I can't really take on this commitment ..." I'm going to cry but I have to  learn to put others in front of me.

"Oh, I'm really sorry Claudia, it's a real shame because you would be perfect for this film, anyway I wanted to ask you something, Martin will act anyway in the other film I'm preparing, right?"  Frank asks me, almost worried about some sort of rejection on my part.

What film?  He hadn't told me anything and it didn't seem that the audition he did when I was there was for a Frank movie but I was actually too shocked to see all that cinematographic world that maybe I didn't give too much weight to who it was  the director, however why would he refuse a role because of me?  I decide to answer that Martin will be in his film.

"Of course Frank will make your film, he is excited about the idea of ​​recording the film for you"

"I'm very happy but I'm still sorry for your refusal, I hope there will be other opportunities to be able to work together" Frank replies in a tone that reveals a note of sadness.

"I hope so too, I hope so too ..." I am very bitter and sad but I know I did the right thing, I took a step forward to receive the forgiveness I deserve, but now the most difficult part arrives,  tell Martin the truth.

Calling Martin...

"Come on answer me, it's important" I think to myself ...

"Hey baby, tell me everything" has such a bright and happy voice I don't want to ruin his life, yet I have already done it.

"Martin, I-I ..." I have a trembling voice but I can't help but say I am now on the track and therefore we dance "I-I want to put up with you and before you say anything, let me finish, I want to put up with you, not because  I do not love you, trust me it is not so, you have turned my life around and revolutionized it in a wonderful way and I owe you everything but I will out up with you because in any case after what I will tell you you will out up with me ... I started going out with you just because  you were a famous actor, I didn't know you by fame but here you went fast and I wanted to become an actress too, so I took advantage of you, then the interview went wrong made me understand that maybe I'm not made for the show, I'm too shy  and the cameras put me in awe, then Frank's question for that role, which I decided to refuse because I want to put my life back online ... I'm so sorry Martin ... "-I'm going to hang up when I  I remember one more thing- "hey before I hang up I want to tell you I said has Frank that  you will still make his film.  I've already ruined your life, I don't want to ruin your career too ... See you ... "

"Claudia, wait, I have to say something to you too" he doesn't have time to finish the sentence because I hung up.

I don't know what he was going to tell me but I know that maybe I am a better person now, for the first time in my life I put aside selfishness to help another person, even if it hurt me. So much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here's the thirty-seventh chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea