Chapter 15

I didn't sleep a little last night.  I thought about the photo, I was happy -I tell the truth- to be in a magazine but at the same time I was also quite nervous to know what would await me the next day at school.

In the morning I got up before the alarm sounded I hadn't slept and I was still dressed as at dinner, I didn't wash myself last night because as soon as I finished eating I went back to my room and I immediately picked up the phone and then oh well various shocks.

I run to the bathroom and take a shower, I put on a suit, I don't want to arouse suspicion.  The photo was taken from the back, you can only see Martin's face and I am definitely not among the suspects since he has always been considered unlucky.  -Yes, the day before yesterday I was in heels and dress but maybe nobody has shit so much to notice it-.

When I got to school, Max and Jane run up against me and ask me to explain the situation to them, since I hadn't called them back last night.  I explain everything and after the story they look at me in shock - they have exactly the look I had when I discovered the photo -.  Jane was about to retort when sudden screams stopped her.

It was Kate who was cursing Martin in the middle of the corridor, thus giving a show.

-I think Kate saw the photo, I just hope she didn't understand that it's me-

She accuses him of having betrayed her - she is not really wrong - and that he should have told her if something was wrong.

And that's where the magic happened.

"Listen Kate, yes I betrayed you, but I don't think I should talk about it in the corridor in front of everyone, plus I tried a lot of times to talk to you but you are taken by yourself, you are only good and you. You boast of having me as a boyfriend but you never cared about me, you don't know anything about me. You don't know my middle name, my favorite color or dish, you don't listen to me and instead I want a girlfriend who really listens to me, know me and stay with me for what I can offer and not for my fame ".  Martin says in one breath.

-I didn't know what to think, I told him that I didn't know him by fame, in the sense that as an actor I didn't know him, I discovered him here and in any case I really liked him right away, obviously leaving out the part of the piano-

"Look Kate, I loved you," Martin says, "but you're not the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, I'm sorry. I'll leave you Kate."

A big sigh rises from the people gathered around them attracted by their screams, Kate wants to run away but it is as if she were blocked.

"Okay, just leave me but know that you will never find another girl like me!"  It was supposed to be a threat but he spoke in a broken voice.

"Look Kate, I hope" - laughs - "and in any case I have already found a girl who really makes my heart beat, and she is here."

Everyone looks at each other, Max and Jane look at me and I'm going to have a heart attack.

My legs tremble, when Martin approaches me, he takes me by the hand and says, shouting at everyone present "I have known you very little Claudia yet in this month you made me feel emotions that I had never experienced in nineteen years of life  . I love you!"  she says and then prints a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too" I say while a big applause arises, while Kate leaves in tears followed by her friends, while Max and Jane look at me almost with tears in their eyes, while I think maybe I made a colossal shit to organize this plan.

--------------------------------------------------  --------------------------------------------------  ----------------------------

Hi guys, here's the fifteenth chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea