caught in the act

A/N: Things take an unexpected turn after getting to enjoy some alone time with Loki, taking a well deserved couple day. Mentions of: smut; nothing too heavy, just rubbing, making out.

Things had been going quite smoothly for the past few weeks, despite the fact that you had found out what Loki had done to Jax; Amara had been the one to let it accidentally slip from her mouth, not thinking that you'd be near by while she and her father were reminiscing on the matter. Honestly, you were a little upset at first but once things had been thoroughly explained to you, you had simmered down and agreed that he deserved everything he had gotten. With all of the madness that had been occurring lately, Loki decided that it was about time the two of you had some much needed couple time together and made the necessary arrangements for a nice day of romance and relaxation. He had asked Amara to keep an eye on Axel while you and him were out for the later part of the day, assuring her that her little wouldn't be much of a hassle at all; especially if he was kept busy with numerous science experiments and educational books all day, being the curious mind that he was. With a heavy sigh, she had come to agree to do so, not really having much choice in the matter. To be fair though, she also knew that her parents deserved a break and there wasn't anything that she wouldn't do for them. After all, they had been there for her for so long now and it was only right that she repay the favour.

Once you had brought Axel his workbooks, hoping that the ten you've provided him with would be enough while you and Loki were away, you changed into your most comfortable, yet appealing clothing that you had; opting for a knee length layered black skirt and a loose, flowing dark green top, pairing the ensemble with some black flats and a white knit cardigan. Loki, who was wearing some slim fitting black pants and a figure hugging, yet still not too tight, leaf green button down shirt and some black ankle cut boots, his long raven hair tied back into a messy man bun, was waiting for you in the front porch and smiled softly as he seen you coming to meet up with him. "You look beautiful as ever my love," he purred, taking your hands into his own and pressed a sweet kiss to your lips. You kissed back and as you pulled away, he gazed deeply into your eyes. "Shall we my dear?" You nodded in response and flashed him a warm smile, still holding onto his left hand as the two of you went out the door.

After the two of you had left, Amara sat down on the couch beside her brother, who was otherwise occupied with his workbooks. Amara glanced at Axel and smirked softly, slightly amused by just how indulged he was in these things. She shook her head gently and turned on the tv, flipping through the channels until she found something that piqued her interest. She had selected one of those bridal shows where the bride looks for the perfect dress and as she kept watching, she soon found herself admiring how beautiful some of the gowns looked; even beginning to daydream about her own wedding that she hoped would happen someday, once she met the right person of course.

Her dad was in the dressing room with her, she was wearing the perfect dress, the one that screamed 'this is Amara, daughter of Loki Odinson, and the rightful heir to the throne of Jotunheim. She could hear her father telling her just how beautiful she looked, how proud he was of her for growing up to become such a remarkable and beautiful young woman. She smiled softly, a few tears coming to the surface of her eyes and before she could falter, she wrapped her arms around her father in a tight embrace. She was so emotional, Loki was too but he wouldn't let her see that, and the young woman couldn't believe that everything was going so well for her; especially after all of the hardships that she had endured in her earlier years. Soon, the time had come for her to go walk down the aisle, and as she linked her arm with her father's, she knew that she could do it—she could do anything she set her heart and mind to. Loki walked her down the aisle, until they had both made it up to her groom. "Take good care of my little princess," Loki said as he looked at the man who had captured his daughter's heart, a kind yet serious tone to his smooth voice.