Keep It A Secret(For Now)

You are now five months into your pregnancy, and you were showing very well now. You were so relieved that the sickness finally stopped and had experienced baby's first kick, which had you and Loki feeling even more ecstatic about the pregnancy than you were before.
  You were laying down, rubbing your ever growing baby bump, waiting for the ultrasound technician to enter the room, while Loki was sitting beside you holding your free hand. After what seemed like forever, they finally come in apologizing for the wait. They then put the gel on your bump and begin to move the wand over your swollen abdomen.  As you watch the screen on the wall across from you, you feel emotional seeing the little life that you and Loki created. Suddenly, there's a soft thumping sound. "That's the baby's heartbeat," the technician tells you with a smile on her face. You look over at Loki, both of you so overwhelmed with joy. "Everything looks really good here," says the technician. You and Loki are relieved to hear this. The technician asks you if you would like to find out the gender. "We want to keep it a surprise," you kindly decline. They then print out a photo of the baby, handing it to Loki. You get changed back into your clothes and head out of the clinic. You look over at Loki, who can't stop looking at the ultrasound printout in awe. You chuckle to yourself. " We'll be able to hold them soon," you say to him.
"Yes, it's not too much longer now," he agrees.
Moments later, you arrive at home, plopping down on the couch feeling exhausted. Kicking off your shoes, you put your feet up on the couch, trying to make yourself as comfortable as you possibly can considering your current state. Loki walks into the room, shock and concern laced in his expression," Darling, your ankles and feet are so swollen."
"Gee, thanks, I've never noticed before." You sarcastically say, rolling your eyes. Loki lets your sass go, 'it's probably just due to the hormones,' he thinks to himself. He sits beside you and starts massaging your sore,swollen and achy feet. You sigh in relief as Loki's hands work their magic on you. Later on, you feel more kicks, while sitting eating a bowl of Greek yogurt and watching your favourite show. You place a hand over your bump, causing Loki to look at you with a look of worry. "Is everything okay, sweetheart?" He asks anxiously.
"Yeah, baby's just kicking some more,"you warmly reply. Loki places his hand on your bump and leans down, placing a kiss on your bump before sitting up again to kiss you. As he lovingly looks into your eyes, he  wholeheartedly says, " I love you both so much. I assure you, that I'm going to do anything and everything I can to keep you both safe and to be a good father to this child."
You place your hand on his cheek. "I know you will Loki, and we love you too,"you solemnly say to your gorgeous boyfriend. A large smirk suddenly forms on his face. " I can't wait to teach our child a few tricks."
You playfully smack his shoulder, while giving him a smug look. "You're lucky you're cute, otherwise, you may not have gotten away with that remark." "We can prank Thor together though, right?" He says with puppy eyes. "Knock yourself out."you giggle. He chuckles as you snuggle back into his arms and enjoy the rest of your evening.