Chapter 2

A week later

A week later...

》Iseul's POV

Class ended early, so I decided to head to the library to finish writing the short story. 

The place is such a comfort; filled up with books and the silence and peace conveyed in each corner. I go to my special spot, a cubicle also used for self study. I take out my laptop from its bag and I place it on the desk, seat down and set myself comfortably. I breathe in, preparing myself mentally to brain storm and get my job done. Three short stories to finish by Friday... I just hope I'm fast and creative enough for this. 

I take out my thermo, opening the flask can drinking from it. I feel warmth as soon as I drink my coffee, feeling ready to work. 

Some time after I half way through my work I feel a light tap on my arm and I turn my head, startled. I am recieved by a big smile and recently dyed hair. "Dahyun!" I say standing up and hugging my bestfriend. She giggles and hugs me back. When she let's go and seats next to me on the cubicle right next to mine, she crosses her legs over the other, waiting for me to seat back down.

Once I do I look at her with her grin. "You dyed your hair again!" I say touching her hair with my fingertips. "Yes, do you like it?" She asks and I nod. "You look good in everything you wear. I wish I looked that good." 
Dahyun laughs softly turning to her desk and taking out her own notebooks. "You do look good, Iseul, you just need to try and... I don't know... maybe change your style?" I huff out a small breath, turning back to my laptop. "Maybe, but you know how I am." 

"Yeah, I know." 

Dahyun is truly beautiful. Sometimes I envy her beauty, but I mean, who doesn't? She is an idol! I am lucky to be her friend, though I don't think her group likes me much. "Did you listen to my new song?" Dahyun whispers and I turn my head a little. "No. I was quite busy, but I'll listen to it at home." I hear her seat crick as she turns to me. "Aw! C'mon! You should have been the first one to watch it! You're my best friend." I turn my seat to face her now, leaning forward so it is easier to talk to her.

"I know I should have, but I have been working my ass off to finish three short stories, plus I was quite busy lately with some family matters." Dahyun sighs and nods, flipping her blue hair back. "I get it. Your family should give you a break some times..." she mutters sadly with a pout, "By the way, do you think I could hang out with you today at your house? I kind of need help with my history assignment." I hum, thinking about it and giving her a smile. "Sure, my schedule is free as far as I know, I only have one more short story to finish, but I think I can help you out." I say and she smiles, "Great, then." 

We both turn to our own desk satisfied, but the quiet doesn't last long, as our friend comes seating at the cubicle behind me. "Hello!" He bellows quietly to the both of  us with his boxy smile, which makes me feel my cheeks start to burn. "Hi, T-Taehyung..." I stutter out and I see Dahyun hold in a laugh. I scowl at her and Taehyung turns around to face us both. "Hey Dahyun! I saw your music video. Twice is seriously good. I think 'Feel Special' is one of the best songs I've heard so far." He says and I feel embarrassed that even Taehyung knows about the new music video and I didn't. Dahyun shoots me a look and then looks at Taehyung sweetly.