Chapter 45- Part 1

A/N: This chapter has a Well-Intended Love reference

A/N: This chapter has a Well-Intended Love reference. Enjoy the chapter!

》Iseul's POV 

It has been a wonderful week. Namjoon has been all about our unborn child. I love to hear him talk about what he'll do with our kid. He seems to radiate joy every time he talks about the child that will slowly grow in my tummy. 

It's still a great shock. To think, 20 year old me is already pregnant is just a big bomb. I'm still thinking of. Way I could tell my family I'm expecting a baby. 

Today is finally Sunday, I am free of stress, I can spend time at home, resting and looking through parental magazines and offers for kid stuff. I wish I could ask eomma all about baby's but considering her parenting was terrible I can't ask her about that.

I sit at the sofa, looking through the magazine and reading swiftly over important facts and tips for new parents. I hear Namjoon's steps as he comes near me and plops next to me on the sofa. He prompts his long legs on the coffee table and I look up at him from the magazine. 

"What are you reading?" Namjoon asks, checking out the magazine.

"Just a parental magazine, maybe I could learn some stuff about being a mom. Just imagine! One day I small child will call me eomma and they will look like either you or me, or have a perfect mixture of us."

"They will play with Rapmon, run around in the garden and bother me while I work in my office." Namjoon sighs, giving a dreamy smile as if picturing the future. 

I lean in on him, letting him wrap an arm around me. 

"I can't wait for that day to come." Namjoon whispers, placing a kiss on my temple. I sigh, a smile on my lipsas I take Namjoon's hand in mine and play with his fingers. His hands are way bigger than mine and it's cute how my hand fits so perfectly in his. Namjoon's phone rings and he takes the call, look up at him as he answers.

"Yes?" I frown, "Okay I'll be there as soon as possible."

"What's wrong?" I ask as his call ends. 

"There's a problem at the office, I need to get some paperwork to the office. I have to go change."

"I'll look for the papers while you go change." I say, standing up. 

"Well, that's really nice of you, but you don't have to." Namjoon says, also standing up and placing his hand on the small of my back. 

"Nah, I wanna do it! You go change I'll bring the papers." I say, giving him a warm smile. His lips twist into a small grin and he chuckles. "Okay then, there's a big binder in my study room on the left shelf between two pictures of my grandparents and my parents. It's black with golden lettering. There's some other stuff there so be careful that they don't fall or brake okay?" 

I nod vigorously and step away from him climbing the stairs to his study room. Namjoon goes to our bedroom to change so I careful enter his office room. He usually doesn't like anyone coming in here, so it's weird to be let inside on my own. I do as he says, and look around to find the pictures and the black binder. I stand on my tip toes to reach the binder. I stretch my hand and fingers until I successful grab the binder. I carefully take it out of it's place but a manilla file slips out with the binder. I take the file to place it back, but big, bold lettering catches my attention. I look at the words and gasp: ISEUL, is writen neatly over the orange manilla file.