Note:

Hello

Hello... it's me...

So um...

I decided to extend my hiatus a little longer cause I've been having some problems writing Butterfly. I've been very busy with school, I'm stressed, I'm tired and I've been having a lot of internet problems too. 

One of my readers suggested me to take a break and I think they are right, because I want to do a good job. Rushing to write wont make a good chapter and I want the best of the best for all of you. 

So the new date for Butterfly is going to be either the 25th of October or the 1st of November... 

Why so late? Because I had originally started writing Butterfly way before If Money Could Buy Love. So of course I worked more with IMCBL than with Butterfly because that's the one I publish first instead. I found a ton of mistakes and a lot of my original ideas changed. Now I want to give Butterfly a different turn from what I originally planned. 

I'll try to work with More To Him because the book is screaming UPDATE ME in a corner and it's driving me crazy. More To Him is as important as any other of my BTS fanfics even though it's a Loki fanfic. 

I want to apologize for changing the dates as I know you guys are excited to know what other adventures I bring to you.
I want to apologize for those who read More To Him too cause I have not updated... 

I just really need to take a break (even though I took one in Summer). I guess the mix between school and knowing I don't have enough time or internet to write is driving me insane, it's giving me stress. 
So I promise I'll work as much as I can during my hiatus so when I come back you have amazing chapters to enjoy. 

Sigh... I thank you guys for being patient with me. 

I love you lots. Take care!

(While I am on my hiatus u can dm me or comment I'll always respond as soon as I see your message.)

See y'all on one of those dates between October 25 and November 1. 

Sincerely,
Random Potato♡

Question from me to you: How do you feel in the Lestat scale up there? I feel like 2 and 3. (Zombie from Day6 starts playing in the background)