Chapter 28

》Namjoon's POV 

》Namjoon's POV 

(Time skip... 2 weeks later...)

Today I stand at the front desk, waiting for the kids chosen for the second inspection. 
The kids arrive and Seokjin hands them each a visitor ID card. There's a total of nine kids, ranging from 5th grade to university. There are four different teachers: elementary school, middle school, high school and a university professor.

They look around the establishment in awe, as if they had never entered a place like this before. 

"Hello, it is great to have you here today. I am Kim Namjoon, CEO of this company. You can call me Mr. Kim."

They all slightly bow with respect before following behind me. I take them on a small tour of the facility, explaining the teams and the machinery and everything we see or come across with. The kids seemed amused, all interested about the things my company can make. Some even made questions which I pridefully answered with ease. 

We finally reached the room with the Mono 5 computers and the phones with the installed app for the teachers. They'll learn how to connect the computers by signing in and entering the teacher's code. After that the teacher will be able to test the app and it's connection and tools. The students will do the same, once they sign in and enter the code, they'll get to test the tools. After that they'll get to proceed to a small simple class. We gave each teacher a topic, and they had to research and adapt it to how they give their class. With that the students should test the tools respectively as the teacher gives the class. 

There is a separate glass room for each teacher and their students. For the elementary teacher, she'll have a desk with only one table for her 5th and 6th grade students. There will be a chalkboard behind her for the teacher to use. On her desk a laptop with the presentation she sent and the phone prepared with the teacher app. Lastly the computer for the student and a the feedback paper and pencil. 

This will also happen for the other teachers. Though it only changes the amount of students and their teaching way.

After all is done, the team will collect the feedback papers, the students and the teachers will be given their reward, and they are free to go. 

I explain the rules to them carefully, we tried to adapt the rooms to make them look like classrooms. These rooms are usually used for files, or when the inspection team tries the devices. 

When I'm done explaining today's plan, we divide the groups and show them to their "classroom". One respective person from the inspection team is assigned to each class, they will explain to the teacher how their app works and the process to enter, the same for the students. 

I stay there, passing by each class to watch how things are going. It reminds me of my years in school, whenever the principal would visit the classrooms to see how things were going.