Important Message:

Hello!

Hello!

So I wanted to leave a quick message.

It's Jimin day y'all!

🎉💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!!💜🎉

I wanna wish a happy birthday to our amazingly talented Christian Chimm Chimm!

I hope he's happy on his big day, that he gets lots of wonderful blessings and that he gets to enjoy his day to the maximum. God bless him in every way. We love you Jimin, we'll continue to support you and love you. You are wonderful. Keep on being your awesome self. 

Gosh he's turning 25 T^T💜

(This is Potato from the future, I realized one month later that I wrote the wrong number for Jimin's age 🤦🏼‍♀️. I said he was turning 26 but didn't realize it until now that he isn't 26, he is 25... so sorry about that, I fixed it.)

(He'll probably never see this lol... we can only dream. *cries in a corner*)

Just wanna say, let's keep on supporting the boys. They have been working really hard. 

Today I finally was able to write the 1st chapter of Butterfly. My brain cells actually worked after weeks of not having any to spear after online classes. So now that I have the 1st chapter it will be easier to write the next two chapters that will also come out when I publish the book. I am relieved. 

Anyway... I think that's all I have to say.

(Isn't Jiminie's smile so fraking cute??? My heart melts whenever he smiles. No my heart melts whenever he does anything at all. T^T)

See you on publishing day!!!!

(Another note for those who read until here, Butterfly is already out, I forgot to announce the publishing date which was on October 25. So now that you have finished my book you may read Butterfly. I'll leave a link right here for you guys. Have a great day/night! God bless you!!! 

https://my.w.tt/2SI88Zrtybb )

-Random Potato♡