Chapter 27

》Mira's POV

》Mira's POV

Today Namjoon is holding a meeting with the board, which means that the Chois are coming. Anything concerning the Mono 5 project concerns them too. 
I bring some information for them after the meeting. A little something to start off our plan. 

I dress up as Namjoon told me to, the hideous dress code he chose. I put on marine blue dressing pants and with crisp white dress shirt. I put my ID over my head and pull up my long hair into a ponytail. I put on my white shot heeled shoes and look at myself in the mirror. I snarl at the look, questioning why the heck did Namjoon chose this as the dress code. 

I take my purse and get to my car, driving to a cafe and getting myself an espresso and some butter toasts. I drive to the building and park in the all employees parking lot. I get to the front, sing in and get to my small office. Upon entering I find one of the inspectors there. "Mike, what are you doing here?" 

"Mr. Kim's wife is here too." He answers. I snarl, balling my my hands into fists, digging my long sharp nails into the flesh of my hands. 

"What is that cow doing here?" 

Mike turns around, "Mr. Kim wants to make an announcement for the project. I am not sure what but he wants Mrs. Kim to be part of it. Aigoo, Mira if he finds out that I am stealing information for you I'll get fired"
I roll my eyes sitting on my chair, "Oh please, Ara will keep him distracted. I have enough proof to blame her if anything happens. Namjoon has two offices, one here and one at his house. He keeps copies of the files here in his house. Ara spends the day at home while he's here, he would never know for sure. She is here now, there's so many things that could go wrong. Anyway, do you have what I asked for?" I hate to have to use Iseul's stupid fake name, it's pathetic.

Mike nods, taking a pen drive from a pocket in his jacket. "Here is the designs and the codes." 

"Perfect!" I beam, taking the pen drive and hiding it in my pocket. "I promise to compensate you when this is over." 
There's a knock at the door and Mike answers it, "Mr. Shing what are you doing here? Go back to work! And Mira, meeting is about to start." Seokjin says. I sigh, standing up and waving my hand towards

Mike to dismiss him. I leave my office with Seokjin, touching a hand to the hidden USB. We take the elevator to the fifth floor and find our way to the meeting room. 
When we arrive there's some board members waiting already, looking at their phones and whispering to each other. I sit down on my own place as Seokjin leaves the room, probably looking for Namjoon and Iseul. 

A few minutes later Namjoon comes into the room, Iseul walking behind him with her dumb hair extensions, eye contacts, makeup and peach dress.