Chapter 31

(A month later

(A month later...)

》Namjoon's POV 

Mono 5 is ready for the school year. By the end of this month, the project will be fully done and the schools chosen all over South Korea will get the computers and each teacher will be given their code and permission to use the app designed by the development, apps and games department.
If all goes well this school year, then we'll successful sale Mono 5 to other countries outside of South Korea.
I give a long sigh, finally relaxing after the stressed I've had since we started the project.

I am very proud of the team, all have done well.
I look at the closed door of my office, pressing my lips together. I have been thinking of making a small trip with Iseul. Summer has been busy for me and Iseul and I spend night times talking and sleeping. Besides our small talks at night before bed, I think that before she starts college again, I should take her out on a nice summer trip.

I press a finger to the intercom, "Jin, please come to my office as soon as you can."

I turn around to my computer and click on a file. There are pictures I saved from Iseul some time ago.
I smile to myself as I watch her closely. She's beautiful, in every way possible. I am so inlove that I can't even focus when I'm with her. She's everything that clouds my mind. Iseul is my whole world. I don't know what I would do without her in my life.

"Sir, you called for me?" Jin says, coming into my office.
I click the file away and turn around, signaling him to sit down. Jin takes a sit, waiting expectantly for what I have to say.

"Jin, as my friend, what do you think about a summer trip? Where would you go on a trip with the person you love?"

Jin frowns in confusion but answers as best as he can, "Well, a summer trip sounds nice. If this is about your wife, then maybe you should consider the places she would feel comfortable going. Remember she is also keeping her identity secret, so maybe you should find more private places to travel to."

I nod understandingly, rubbing a hand on my neck as I give it a thought.

"Do you know any possible places?"

Jin stays quiet for a while. "I honestly don't know... I mostly work sir. I don't focus on going out."

I sigh, "That's okay, I can figure it out later. I'll be out tomorrow and probably the next few days. Keep an eye around and make sure to call me or text me if anything happens. You are in charge. If you need to make any decisions you call me directly. I'll be leaving early now to get some time to plan and think."

Jin looks baffled, but still, he nods, standing up hurriedly as I stand up and grab my tux. I put it on and take my keys. I hand Jin my office keys and bid him goodbye.

Getting home is like putting all my stress away. As soon as I spot Iseul a smile grows on my lips. She doesn't see me, she is listening to music and playing with Rapmon on the floor. I sneak up on her, sitting behind her as she's cowing cutely at Rapmon who starts to bark and twirl around. Of course I know he is barking at me, but Iseul is too immersed in listen to her loud rap music and playing with her puppy.