Chapter 40

OwO!

OwO!

I just reached 40 chapters....

🎉 HAPPY 40 CHAPTERS!!! 🎉

If you have reached to this point... I love you... you are amazing... YOU NICE KEEP GOING! 

Thank you so much for reading my story. Every comment like and vote means so much to me. I might not be the best writer in the world but y'all make me feel like a Queen sometimes. Thank you so so much for sticking with me through this whole story. 

Anyway, I won't bother you any longer, enjoy the chapter my sweet Potato Chips!

💜💜💜 Borahae!!! 💜💜💜

》Iseul's POV 

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and chocolate. I touch the space next to me and Namjoon isn't there. I get out of bed and fix the sheets and drag my groggy butt to the dinning room of the rented house. 

Namjoon is cooking, burning some of the pancakes as he does, cursing under his breath when he accidentally burns his finger. He's clumsy, dropping some of the utensils onto the floor and quickly picking them up. 

"Need any help there?" I ask, holding in my laughter. Namjoon jumps, startled.

"Oh, it's you. Good morning beautiful." He says and I huff.

"Beautiful? I look like a scarecrow."

I hear Namjoon laugh, placing the plates of pancakes on the table. "You are my gorgeous scarecrow though."

I roll my eyes as I give him a smile. 

"Come," he says, reaching his hand out and I take it. He helps me sit down and he sits right besides me to eat breakfast. 

"Some pancakes got a little burnt, but I tasted them and they are really good. They have chocolate inside and I made hot chocolate too."

He looks so ecstatic about his pancakes that it makes me just want to shower him with kisses. He's cute.

"Don't worry, I will like them." I dig into the food and sure enough they were really good. 

Today is our Birthday, yesterday we went to this very nice art museum that Namjoon had been wanting to check out for a while. It was worth it I have new pictures of him just being a cute cinnamon bun all day long.

Thinkin of yesterday makes me smile brightly, as I can remember all the things he was so excited about. He was pointing at paintings and giving me random facts about them and their artist, it was really nice to see him so happy and energetic. He is always working so this is a way of seeing Namjoon in his geeky fanboy mode.