Chapter 34- Part 3

》Namjoon's POV 

》Namjoon's POV 

After Mrs. Choi told me the truth, I went back to the station and reported against Mira. The cops followed me to Mira's place, but when we arrived she was gone. There was no trace of her. 

I was in complete disbelief. I didn't know where to find her. Her car was downstairs, which ment she had to take a taxi or bus. I need to find her before Friday or Iseul will be falsely charged over something she had nothing to do with.

Mira had payed an unknown man to trick Iseul into giving a USB to a man from my company. Iseul had no idea who the men were, she just assumed that what he asked of her was true and complied. Some of the files were missing, but Iseul had no possible access except for Mira.

The USB contained codes and a virus that was manually installed by someone in the company. Mira doesn't work with codification, she works with supervising that everything is checked and tried before coming out into the market. There for someone else inside the company, from the coding team, must have teamed up with Mira to install the virus. 

With nothing in mind I return home and stay in my study room trying to figure out what to do, but nothing comes to mind. I am so intelligent but I can't solve this problem. 

"Namjoon..." I hear a soft maternal voice call out to me. I grunt, turning my head on my arm away from the light flashing to my eyes.

"Namjoon!" The voice urged again and this time I squint my eyes open a little, letting my head look over at the direction of the voice. It's my grandmother with a tray of toast, orange juice, an egg, some bacon and some pills. I notice those are vitamins, like the ones she made me drink as a child, I hated how they tasted some times, so she would buy me the chewy gummy ones instead. 

With another grunt I shift up on my chair, my spine making a pleasant cracking sound as I stretch. My muscles are stiff and my back hurts with that uncomfortable position I fell asleep with.

"Good morning sweet heart, you must eat your food, it's good for your mind." 

I sigh, giving a nod as she places the tray before me. Iseul just comes in my head. Is she okay? Did she eat? Did they even give her food? Has she slept? I can't stop worrying so much when I should have said something to begin with. I should have stopped them from taking her away. I am not hungry, not with the feeling of guilt. That heavy feeling in my stomach won't let me breathe enough either. 

"I'll eat later halmoni." I say, pushing the tray a bit away towards her. 

Halmoni quirks her brow, looking at me with pity and concern. "Namu, you have to eat."

"I can't, I must continue to find Mira." I stand up stretching a bit more, feeling my grandmother's eyes follow my steps. 

"Namu, you can't help Iseul this way. Do you think she would want you to stop eating for her? If you don't eat, you'll get affected. Not only that but the stress you are putting yourself into is blinding your senses. Think Namjoon! You have so many resources to find Mira, you just have to think. Eat, if not for you, then eat for the sake of your wife. Iseul would be upset if you stopped everything just because you worry for her. I know you love her dear, but don't harm yourself."