Chapter 5

*A/N: Don't play the music in the media until directed to do so

*A/N: Don't play the music in the media until directed to do so. Thank you!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter!*

》 Namjoon's POV 

After the other day's impression with Yoongi, I doubt he likes me much. Still I am going up to the Choi's place and I'm going to talk to him. 

After I found out that Yoongi is Iseul's brother  I had to do something about what she told me. She showed me a demo he did and showed me a video of him playing the piano. She even showed me some beats he did just for her. 

I made some calls and I have a perfect opportunity for the guy. 
I arrive at the Choi's and I'm recived by two maids and a butler. "Mr. Kim, miss Iseul is not here, she is at the university, should we call her for you?" A girl with long, black hair says and I raise my hand to stop her.

"Thank you, but I come to talk to Yoongi." They look at each other and then look at me. "Is he not home? Maybe you could tell me where he is." 
"No, no, he is home... but Mr. Choi doesn't like it when people address Yoongi, so I don't think it's a good idea." The butler says and I nod. 

"In that case, I take responsibility of my actions. I will not go until I talk to Yoongi. So if you'll excuse me, I have buisness to make." I make my way up the stairs to the entrance and the workers try to stop me. I go inside the house and up the stairs to were the rooms are. It takes me no time to find
Yoongi's room and I knock softly.

A few seconds later the door opens and the short male stares at me with a deadly glare. 

"What do you want! Information to control Iseul? How about you get the hell out of my face!" He shouts at me. As he closes the door I stop it from happening and that makes him angrier. 

I have no idea what I've done to him, but he doesn't like me at all. If I'm going to marry his sister I want to get along with everyone. To Iseul it's important, so it is important to me too.

"Yoongi I do not come to find any information about your sister. But I have a very important offer for you. A life changing one. It's a one time opportunity. If you don't want to hear it I can go, but I would like you to hear me out." I say calmly. The guy frowns at me and with hesitation he let's me into his room. 

"What is it? And how did you know Iseul is my sister?" Yoongi say as he throws his body onto a velvety white sofa. His room is organized. Well partly. There's some clothes, that I assume are dirty, piled up in a corner. There are papers scattered on his desk and there are different books on his bed. He must have been doing homework or studying for a class. 

"First of, Iseul told me you are her brother. Second, I don't know why you hate me so much if we haven't even met properly yet. And third, I have an offer for you but it is up to you to decide if you want to take it or not." I say as I finish scanning his room. 

Yoongi sighs as I seat down opposite to him. "What's the offer?" He asks cutting straight to the point. I smile, crossing my legs and getting myself ready for buisness.