Chapter 23

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

I didn't talk to Taehyung for a couple of days. We both decided to give each other time to think and restart. If I was to see Taehyung again I wish to see him happy. I broke his heart so he deserves to have his own time to think and process. 

For some days I am at home on my own accompanied by my puppy, teaching him tricks and watching him gobble down the treats I just bought recently. Though he is a quiet doggy, he still loves to eat and steal my food. I have to be extra careful whenever I eat in my room.

Today Namjoon comes home a little later than usual but he still comes to my room to play with Rapmon. "Hello, welcome back home." I say, sitting cross legged on my bed. He gives me a tired smile. "Hi, did you eat?" He asks, coming over and sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"I did, but you need to eat." I say, jumping from my bed and taking his hand. 
"No, I need to take a shower." He whines and I laugh, pulling his hand to make him stand up. He stumbles a bit but gets to his feet. "You can take a shower after you eat, you look like a zombie." Namjoon chuckles as he let's me drag him to the dinning room. I make him sit down and I go into the kitchen. I take out the leftovers from earlier and put them nicely in a big plate. I put it into the microwave to heat it up; even though it won't taste the same way when it was freshly cooked, he won't eat a cold meal. 

I wait impatiently for the microwave to finish and as soon as it beeps loudly I open it's door and take the plate out. I grab Namjoon's chopsticks and some napkins and bring the food to the table. 

As soon as I come over to the table with the plate full of food Namjoon's eyes sparkle. I giggle putting the plate before him and handing him his chopsticks and the napkins. "Well, eat away Mr. Kim. You must be very hungry."

Namjoon smiles, "I could eat a horse by all means." He says starting to dig into his food. I sit next to him, resting my chin on my hand as I watch him eat. 
As he eats, he looks at me, "Why so smiley?"

I scoff, "Yah, can't I smile?" I attempt to make an angry face but end up making a very cringy silly face. Namjoon snorts at me and covers his mouth trying to keep from laughing loudly. 

I hit his arm playfully and stand up. I turn around but Namjoon suddenly grabs my wrist. "Wait, don't go." 

"I'm not going, I was just going to get you something to drink." Namjoon's lips shape into an 'o' and he lets my wrist go. I go to the kitchen and there I have a melt down. Well a very silent meltdown. More like a heart attack from the cute overload Namjoon just carelessly blasted my way. I quickly searched the fridge and find a soda. I wrap the cold soda in some paper towel and go out to the dinning room. 

Once again I sit at the table watching my husband eat like he had not eaten in ages. Once done, he drinks down his soda. I attempt to take his things to go wash them but he takes my hands so I won't.