Chapter 25

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

Namjoon and I sat in his office, getting scolded by Mr and Mrs. Kim.
Namjoon takes quick glances at me every few seconds to see my reaction. The boys are also in the office. I am trying to hold my laughter because of Jimin wearing my dress and my hair extensions. Jin looks like a lost puppy. Hoseok and Jungkook chuckle quietly behind Jimin. 

"Namjoon you are not a child anymore! You even got the boys to play tricks for you. Dressing Jimin as your wife? He is a respectable man, his reputation can be ruined because of your games. This was Iseul's first gala, and you get her involved in your trickery!" Mrs. Kim shouts. 

"I apologize for my foolishness halmoni, it won't happen again." Namjoon says, looking down at his hands. I take his hand in mine to reassure him.

"Mrs. Kim, it wasn't his fault. I was getting uncomfortable by the attention given by the reporters. They had been following us everywhere and Namjoon suggested we could go and enjoy the silent night for a bit. I agreed, but I helped him do it all, so it was partly my fault too. I apologize to the boys for getting them involved in my affairs with Namjoon." 

"It's okay, I think we all had fun playing our roles." Jungkook laughed. Mr. Kim casts a deadly stare at the younger male. 

"Mrs. Kim, don't blame Namjoon and Iseul, I gave Iseul the idea to exchange our clothes to form a distraction." Jimin says, fixing the chest of the dress. 

"And I pretended to be Namjoon..." Seokjin added, holding his hand up. 

"And I lied to the security guards." Hoseok states with a pained grimace.

"Aaaand, I was the one to carry out everyone's plans. I mapped it all my dudes." Jungkook says, giving us all his bunny smile. 

Mrs. Kim sighed, slapping a hand to her face in disbelief. "You are a bunch of kids." She grumbles. 

"At least you entertained our guests tonight. Jimin, Iseul, please go change." I stand up and hurry over to Jimin, linking my arm with him and running to the bathroom outside the office. 

We change back to our own outfits and head out again, back to our normal looks.

"So, what happened with Namjoon?" Jimin wiggles his brows at me obnoxiously and I chuckle.

"I confessed." I say and Jimin's eyes start to sparkle. 

"Are you serious?" Jimin asks and I nod.
Jimin jumps and hugs me. "Aigoo, you know how long I have wanted you and Namjoon to just love each other? That day when I walked in by accident I knew you two were about to make out!" 

"Okay, that was an accident. Hormones were flying around the room that morning. I was wearing a horrible lingerie and he was shirtless. So things weren't computing right in my brain." I feel my cheeks burn with embarrassment. Why did Jimin have to bring up that day?