Chapter 48

》3rd POV

》3rd POV

After forgiving her husband, Iseul returned home. The next few months would be special, seeing how Namjoon was always thinking about the miracle of being a parent. 

During December Dahyun and Taehyung had the chance to visit Iseul for Christmas. Iseul had decided to invite her whole family for a Christmas party and reveal the news of her pregnancy. The reactions in their faces was priceless. Mark's wife was very proud of Iseul and for the first time Iseul was able to see her niece. 

January wasn't bad, but Iseul's tummy was starting to grow. As it wasn't as noticeable she could hide it with big clothes. Dahyun and Taehyung protected Iseul and made her happy and she did the same for them. 

By April, Iseul's tummy was more than visible to people. Namjoon and her went to the Cherry Blossom Spring Festival together. 

People at her university started to notice Iseul's mood swings and her pregnancy belly, so they started to question her about her relationship. "Hey Iseul." A girl with purple colored hair came into the classroom. The class had not started yet and this was the time for students to find empty seats.

"Hi..." Iseul said, looking up from her book and shooting the girl a smile. The girl sat right in front of Iseul, so she turned around to face her and rested her arms on Iseul's desk. 

"Iseul-shi, I was wondering, do you have a boyfriend? I noticed that your tummy has been growing. You're so sweet and quiet we never thought you'd do such things."

Iseul's expression changes, she pushes her glasses up to the bridge of her nose and sits back on her chair, closing the book she had been reading. "Well, whatever I do is non of your concern. If I'm in a relationship that's my buisness, if I'm not in a relationship that's my buisness."

The girl rolled her eyes at Iseul, "I was just asking. No need to get so salty."

"Bea, Iseul is in all her right to be salty at you. If you were pregnant I wouldn't ask you if you slept with someone. And if I did you'd feel offended. Besides that, Iseuk is a responsible adult, so that's her business, not yours." Iseul smiles at Dahyun who had just entered the room and was defending her. Bea scuffs and stands up walking to another chair and sitting down. Dahyun rolls her eyes and sits down next to Iseul. 

"How about we don't act like the stupid airhead girls from movies and act like adults from real life?" Dahyun says loud enough for Bea to hear. 

After that incident there were still people who asked Iseul about her relationship or her pregnancy. They wondered who was the father, had he left Iseul, was she in a secret relationship, an affair, in between many other questions. She tried to keep it to herself and to ignore everyone. It wasn't the right time just yet. 

One day Iseul came into Creative Writing class and they gave her a surprise party to celebrate her pregnancy. The teacher had planned it alongside Taehyung and Dahyun. Taehyung played his saxophone for Iseul and the girls gave her gifts, the boys gave her letters and the teacher gave her a present. They ate snacks and cake in celebration and congratulated the young girl and whoever was the father.