Chapter 7

》Iseul's POV 

》Iseul's POV 

For the past few days it feels like returning to my own house. The place is quiet with only workers shuffling on about. It's peaceful and I talk to Davina on my free time. 

She is quite an interesting person. She let's me help her in the kitchen to peel potatoes or clean the dishes. At least I don't have my parents hovering around me, reprimanding the maids for letting me do such "lowly" works. I don't know what's the point if they know I work at a small cafe to pay half the college tuition. Well not anymore, Namjoon pays the tuition as promised. 

The not having to go to work gives me more time to study hard and help Dahyun with her homework. She has been very busy lately though, next week she has quite a few concerts with her group. She has been between practice and studies, I've never seen her so stressed but excited, ever!

She talks about her fans and the practices a lot. I am truly proud of my best friend. 

Before my last class starts Dahyun stops me outside with a wide grin on her face. "Iseul, I was going to ask you if you would like to come to my dorm, so you can help me finish my homework and maybe we can hang out for a while. That if you don't have anything pending with your parents." 

For a second I dreaded having to reject her offer, but I no longer have my parents telling me to be home after school, sharp. "Sure!" I answer and Dahyun's eyes widen in shock like she expected me to reject the offer. 
"Wait! Really?" 

I laugh and nod. "Yeah, I'm free."
"Well then, meet me outside after class so I can take you with me." She says and I nod as she waves goodbye and I'm able to go to my class.

Time seems to run fast as class ends, and I find myself walking outside to meet my friend. I spot her blue hair and skip to were she is. She laughs as she sees me, directing me to the car.
We both get in, putting on some music and hitting the road. 

Some minutes later we get to her dorm. We greet some of the members but we go to her shared room. I help her finish her homework and later the eldest members come with some snacks for us and we thank them. 

As we finish Dahyun puts on a mischievous grin and I just know she's going to start talking about Taehyung and me. I grunt as she starts to talk. "So! How's it going with Tae?" 
I blush at the mention of his name. "Nothing has really happened. I've been busy and so has he." Dahyun pokes my side and I squeak.
"Yah!" 

"There must be something more than just that! Spill it girl!"

"There's nothing to say about Taehyung. He is perfect like always." Dahyun sighs, stretching her legs. She looks at me, "You should say something to him, you know? If you like him that much why don't you tell him?" 

It's my turn to sigh, I lean my back to the wall behind us, tipping my head back and looking at the ceiling. I think about all the reasons why I haven't said anything to him. Now I have a new reason: I'm married. I have waisted my time beating around the bush, keeping a low profile and safe from humiliation. Taehyung and I are friends. My parents would have never let me date him because he isn't rich. Taehyung is someone very dear to me and I can't ruin our friendship with my stupid feelings. And now with my marriage, even if it's just a convenient marriage, it was clear from the moment I read the agreement, that I had to stay faithful to my husband, no matter my own feelings.