Kentrel Pov

1 year later
''ok kentrel I'm coming'' I yelled at him it's been a year and we are goin on strong I thought this was going to be bad but it wasn't he came I was on the phone with Angela telling her that she should were that cute black crop top she had last week to the fair, Angela and Mariah have been doing good there actually friends now Mariah is now going out with praise they kicked it and was getting close Angela is now going out with this boy from the football team he's cool I was telling Angela that I was going to see her at school so I hung up and left the house Yvette was still in the picture she was still our friend she wasn't shady about the whole break up. ''hey ugly people'' Angela said coming and sitting down with Tony we said wassup and started to go to class. I was in class listening to the lesson when I heard my name on the intercom ''Ms.Carter can you come to the front office'' I got my stuff and went to the front office ''Hi Ms.Carter go right in'' Mrs.Andrews told me I went in and saw the principle talking to three people a female and two boys when made my present they all looked at me, I could tell that the girl and boy was twins and that the other boy was in a higher grade maybe in mine ''oh Ms.Carter you finally made it'' the principle told me ''these are our new students Emilia, Emory, and Durian I'll like for you to show them around and to there class please'' I shook my head yes and asks them to follow me. I was showing them around when Emilia asked me something ''so is there any tryouts for any sports of you know anything'' I had to think ''well we have cheerleading coming up if you wanna do that'' she looked at her brothers and back at me and smiled ''are you doing it'' she asked I looked back and smiled at her ''yeah your talking to the captain of course'' I told her ''BABE'' I heard from afar I looked and saw kentrel and mark, mark was one of the boys kentrel grew up with ''BABYMOMMA'' mark yelled I laughed because kentrel was giving this man a death stare ''hey babe hey mark'' I said kissing and hugging kentrel and hugging mark ''so why you out of class'' kentrel asked me I looked at him ''umm why are you out of class'' then I looked at mark then I looked back at kentrel ''y'all niggas skipping shame'' I said ''answer my damn question though'' I stepped to the side and introduced them ''I'm assigned to show new student around this is Emilia, Emory, and Durian'' Emilia waved and mark like always had his arm around he Emory and Durian looked at him but nodded they heads to them kentrel was looking at Dorian in a strange way but shook it off  and looked at me ''you coming to my practice today'' he asked me ''yeah babe you know I'm coming'' I told him ''oh you play basketball'' Emory asked ''yeah I play in fact I'm the captain'' he said smiling cheek to cheek ,kentrel was now captain he actual wanted to be captain he was still in the street and  I can't help that but he has time to do everything and still find the day to tend to me ''oh shit I might have to take that title from you'' Emory and kentrel laughed at each other ''ok young nigga we'll see bye bae see you later on'' I shook my head yes and kissed him, him and mark left to were ever they was going ''ok let's continue''. I was now showing Durian to his class he is really quiet to be in my grade I thought ''so that's yo nigga'' he asked well never mind your not quiet at all ''yeah he is'' I said he shook his head up and down ''aye don't mind my sister and brother they kind of..... energetic they love sports'' I laughed at him a little ''yeah I can see that your not all that energetic I see'' I told him he laughed ''well I'm 18 I should act my age'' he said ''how old you is'' he asked me ''I'm 17 I'll be eighteen in April which is in two months'' I told him ''you should  remember that'' I said he looked at me like what bitch ''why should I'' he asked with the same look on his face ''because were friends now'' o said stopping  in front of his class he laughed ''ok I'll remember that'' he said before looking at me up and down and thanking me before entering in I nodded and left. I was now waiting in the front for kentrel when I seen Emilia talking to mark I smirked and shook my head damn she just got here and you trying to fuck just funny ''BESTIE'' I heard Angela yell I looked back and saw her coming up to me ''hey ang what you doing'' I asked her ''you know just hanging around'' something was on her mind I turned to face her ''what'' I asked ''so you know that we need to do college applications before it's late'' she told me that really slipped my mind we was post to do that three weeks ago and I totally forgot ''oh my gosh ang I forgot I'll call you tonight and we will do it ok'' she smiled and said ok when I turned around I saw kentrel coming ''why are you always the one to come out late'' I asked him he just smiled and mark was behind him smiling to like damn did you just run over here ''hey ang'' mark said all she did was wave and look at her phone we all got into the car and went home mark was still in the car and both of there phones were blowing up I looked at kentrel already knowing what it was, the trap ''you can just drop me off at praise house he nodded and dropped me off there. ''so I was there sitting for her to come in and guess what she going to come in drunk and act like I wasn't there so I kicked her ass out'' praise told me her and Mariah had they ups and downs I just thought it was funny I nodded agreeing with her  ''so what are you going to do for your birthday'' I shrugged my shoulders and told her I didn't know just yet my big eighteen I thought ''maybe do a block party'' I said ''girl that would be awesome and just think all liquor table henny, jello shots bruh that would be awesome'' we spent the whole time talking until I decided to go home. I was walking home when I seen Durian in the park playing basketball by himself so I decided to go over there I got closer and there he was with headphones on and shirtless I decide I would scare him so I waited for him to go get some water to scare him and when he did I got behind him and when he turned around he almost swung  on me ''girl you almost got yo shit rocked'' he said I laughed and waved him off ''come on I didn't scare you that bad'' I took his basketball and started to bounce it and I shot it in and I made it I turned around and smiled at him ''well look who can hoop'' he said catching his ball that I threw at him ''your not bad yourself'' I told him ''so why you out here it's late'' I just told him I was walking home ''want me to walk you it's not safe out here'' I thought about it and agreed he put his shirt on and we started walking Durian was fun just quiet when you meet him.