chapter 27

They decided to have the match tomorrow me and koneko then went back home when we get there I see Asia watching TV and alucard meditating they see us.

Asia: how was your day.

Ryo: fine.

Koneko: good also ryo why'd you join the student council.

Ryo: well cause a club is mandatory and well I didn't really like the others.

Koneko: don't get tricked.

Ryo: please I'm to smart to be tricked.

Koneko: I have a list of times you've been tricked you might be smart but your easily manipulated.

Ryo: fine you win you girls wanna see another magic trick.

Koneko: I swear if it's like that blacksmith thing.

Asia: yeah.

I smiled.

Ryo: follow me ladies.

We then we out to the backyard band I tossed the alchemist set by the garage and pressed it it then blow up in smoke and saw that it connected to the blacksmith shop and a door was placed on it leading to it every think I needed was there I smiled I then turned back to Asia and koneko Asia was wide eyed as koneko wasn't surprised I then pressed the jeweler set on the other side of the blacksmith shop I then saw that a door connected it to the blacksmith shop I saw that they both was garages like the blacksmith shop of I wanted to have a shop then I'm going to have to get an actual shop somewhere in town I then hear.

Koneko: ok I need to get dinner ready.

Asia: so mind if I watch you I mean if you don't mind.

Ryo: uhh ok.

Time skip.

I was in the alchemist room and I've made around 70 Minor health potions and a few large health potions.

I then see.

Alchemy has leveled up 32/100

I smiled at this. Asia looks like she likes watching me work I then went over to the blacksmithing shop as I hear Asia.

Asia: well I'll be back in a few minutes.

Ryo: ok I'll see you then.

Time skip

As I was finishing up on a decent blade I heard the from behind me.

Koneko: have you seen Asia.

Ryo: no she went in the house a bit a ago have you asked alucard.

Koneko: yeah he's been watching TV in the living room.

I then realized something the fallen angels they may have I then tried to search for her aura I couldn't it was no where around here I clenched my fist I was fucking pissed koneko saw this.

Ryo: go get rias and sona tell them they'll have to report this tell them to be at the abandoned church in 2 hours.

Koneko: but why.

Ryo: the fallen angels have Asia.

Her eyes widened at this and ran out the door I went to where alucard was he saw my expression.

Alucard: what's wrong.

Ryo: fallen angels took Asia me and you are going to fuck them up and we're going to take our sweet time doing it.

He got up and we went outside he spread his bat like wings and I grabbed my arm.

Alucard: where to.