chapter 110

Ryo: so who want to do it.

Silence fell on to the whole room that is until issei stepped forward he then came over a few shocked Looks fell on him but he then out of no where punched me it didn't hurt but I think he was trying to get something across.

Issei: this doesn't just effect you dumbass think no one here wants to hurt you let alone dk something that would cripple you!

I guess I may have overlooked that certain detail.

Ryo: oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.

Just then just about everyone sweat dropped at this.

Ryo: while you all may not like this idea it's the only way while we was working on this both indura and I thought of any other way we could do this but no this is the only way.

I felt indura on my shoulders.

Ryo: a part of me I've used to fap with will be missing.

Ophis: ryo!

Ryo: what it's the the truth I mean I don't want this to happen to me but with this *holds up robot arm* I can actually fight.

I put the robot arm back down on to the table and I say.

Ryo: I'm the only one here who could take them on one on one correct you've seen my aura.

Ophis and great red looked at each other and they both nodded.

Ryo: even with my balance breaker I can't snap this arm.

Azazel: we tried.

Ryo: this arm is just or even more stronger then me understand this may be our only chance if merlin is trying to attack my mind now of all times then that would me she's scared of what I could do.

I saw them all look at each other.

Ryo: I know for a fact I can take them but I need your all's help please.

I said the last part more begging then anything I then heard.

Koneko: i-i'll help with it I'm n-not strong enough to actually cut you.

They all then looked at red and ophis.

Red: it doesn't feel right for me to do it.

Ophis: I can't either hmm issei start boosting then transfer the power to get to me.

Ryo: issei is basically a battery for us.

Issei: *summons sacred gear* shut up.

Draig: BOOST!

Just then koneko came over and got on my right side hugging my side while whispering to me.

Draig: BOOST!

Koneko:*whispering* I'll always love you no matter what you do what you look like as long as I could stay by your side.

Draig: BOOST!

Ryo: thank you koneko.

Just then I hear.

Ophis: now issei.

Draig: TRANSFER!

I saw her aura get a lot bigger she was definitely able to do so now I then gave her holy avenger as she looked at me in the eyes I then say.

Ryo: Zoro come over here show her how to swing it.

He does he show's her exactly where to strike I then say.

Ryo: red get over here and hold up my arm.

I heard him.

Red: ok.