chapter 44

We all sat down I saw issei and koneko take the gym I saw koneko take out the rook without getting hit issei had a little trouble but he's still new he needs more experience they took them out and exited the gym but just then I see risers queen koneko pushed issei out of the way as she takes the full blow magic blasts from the queen.

Ryo: koneko!

Everyone looked at me we all then see koneko jump out of the Crater and punched his Queen in the stomach sending her in to a tree she then kicked her in the head and jumped back as I see akeno blast her with lightning having her to resign from the rating game I sighed in relief as everyone chuckles at me worrying I saw that koneko was panting they then took off to the to the field.

Time skip.

There was only riser left no one on rias's peerage was taken out but issei kiba and koneko was panting koneko looked the worse of them.

Rias: give up riser we've beaten your whole peerage just give up.

Riser: riser shall do no such thing you shall be risers bride.

He then shoots fire at everyone they all dodged we all then see riser run at them catching everyone by surprise he grabbed koneko by the neck as she trys to get out of his grip but she can't he then held up his hand in a fist lighting it up in flames.

Rias: riser stop what are you doing!

Riser: In a rating game death's are considered accidents I'm going to show you just what it means to fight someone who's better then you.

I was gritting my teeth I got up as I was about to go after him right now but a hand fell on to my shoulder bi looked to see that it was sirzecks.

Sirzecks: wait just for a moment if I'm wrong I will bring her back please.

I cleched my fist as I sat back down.

Rias: riser stop this please!

Issei:you bastard!

Kiba: coward.

Akeno: how dare you!

Riser: haha! This is what you get!

Before he could punch koneko.

Rias: no riser please I resign!

Just then koneko disappeared from his arms as riser was declared the winner.

Sirzecks: koneko is in the room down the hall to the left.

I rushed out to find her when I get to her I see her on a bed with a nurse patching her up her eyes slowly opened and I sighed in relief the nurse then left as I carefully hugged her.

Ryo: I'm so glad your safe.

Koneko: I'm s-sorry I'm the reason why riser won.

Ryo: don't you dare even think that you gave it your all and riser used a dirty move to win it's not your fault.

Koneko: thank you.

She then was about to fall asleep I laid a few potions at the side of her bed and left her to rest as I got outside her room I see risers sister ravel.

Ravel: I know your her boyfriend I just wanted to say that I don't approve of how my brother won and that I'm sorry for what he did.

Ryo:(trying to hold back tears) i-its fine it's n-not you fault.

Ravel: I'll leave you alone again I'm sorry.

She then left as I hear indura.

Indura:(are you going to be okay ryo?

Ryo:(I think so I just need to calm down)

Indura: (just know I'm here for you if you want to talk about it.)

Ryo:(thanks indura.)

Indura:(anytime)

Sirzecks: ryo.

I saw that sirzecks was walking up to me with a piece of paper in his hand.

Sirzecks: here take this this will bring you to the out side of the party room use it at 8 pm and be prepared for a fight tomorrow.

Ryo: don't worry I will.

Time skip.

Koneko: was instructed to stay in bed I just left her room I went in to mine and saw it was almost time to go.

Indura: are you ready for this?

Ryo: yes I'm ready.

Just then the clock turns to 8 pm I took out the piece of paper that had a summing circle on it I used it as i was transferred in front of a set of big wooden doors I then used this to make an entrance.

Ryo:FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!

I punched the doors in to the party room as people ducked for cover I see him the one who hurt my kitty.

Riser: you how dare you interrupt my wedding you scum!

Ryo: riser I'm here to kill you.

I said that in a very dark tone.

Riser: how dare you speak to riser you worm guards!

Just then guards surrounded me I then used.

Ryo:MIST OF DEATH!

Just then all the guards dropped to the floor.

Sirzecks: enough I've set this up.

Riser: Lord sirzecks what is the meaning of this.

Sirzecks: riser though you won against my sister in a rating game you did so in a very disposable way that even your own parents feel shame for so I set this up so that you may redeem yourself now I've already talked to ryo here and agreed to his rewards if he wins.

Random devil: your kidding me.

Random devil 2: he's nothing but a human.

Sirzecks: silence! I have asked this of him and if he wins then he shall receive my sister's freedom among other things riser what would you like.

Riser: I only wish to make this to the death battle.

Sirzecks: ryo do you agree to this?

Ryo: I do.

Me and riser was then telaported to an arena.