Mike's POV
We get home after a couple more hours of working and Tony is slightly high on caffeine. I sit on the couch and he sits in my lap, facing me. Tony shifts his hips and bites his lip. I say "one second do we have suits for the wedding?" Tony says "yeah we do, babe." I say "good, now do whatever you wanted to do to me" leaning back on couch.
Smut starts
He looks at me with lust in his eyes, pulling his shirt off slowly, and grinding on me slowly. Tony looks at me and says "I want you" grinding on me. I grip his hip, biting my lip. I say "yeah?" He nods, his eyes rolling back. I groan as he grinds down harder. I grind up a little bit and Tony moans, his head lolling backwards. I say "how bad do you want me?" Tony says "so bad" biting his lip. I say "how do you want me?" I grind against him slowly and he moans loudly from my lack of giving him attention. Tony says "right there" grinding down on me. My head goes backwards against the couch cushions. He pulls my shirt and jacket off, slowly unbuttoning my jeans after. I palm him and he buckles a little bit, moaning. I say "yeah you want that don't you?" I unbutton his jeans and I mumble "ok, room. Now." Tony bites his lip, breathing ragged and I shut the door and lay on the bed, pulling my jeans off as he does the same. He straddles me, gasping at the contact. He grinds slowly and my legs shake I'm so turned on. I say "fuck" pulling at his waistband. He takes them off and pulls mine off slowly. He jerks me off slowly. I groan and he positions him self over me and pushing himself down. I groan, thrusting into him. He moans, his jaw going slack. I'm already getting close so I jerk him off. He says "fuck!" Collapsing onto my chest. I smack his ass, then squeezing it. He moans and I say "you like that huh?" He nods, moaning into my shoulder. He kisses me and says "I like it, yeah." I groan saying "you feel so good, baby." He bites his lip saying "f-fuck, I'm close." I say "fuck, cum for me, baby." He nods as my thrusts get sloppier. Tony's back arches backwards saying "fuck. Mike!" I say "cum for me" jerking him off faster. He moans saying "fuck Mike!" As he releases on my chest and stomach. I let go right after him groaning "fuck Tone" thrusting into him, riding out my orgasm. I squeeze his ass and his hips buck forward and he says "sensitive."
Smut over
He lays next to me, breathing uneven, hair in his face, eyes half lidded, and lips parted in bliss. I look over at him mumbling "god, you're sexy." He look over at me, lazily smiling and biting his lip. Tony looks at me saying "I love you, sexy." I say "I love you too, baby" him cuddling next to me. I lay on my side, facing him. I pull him closer, letting my hand drift down his back to his ass. He looks up at me lazily, saying "I'm sleeping." I chuckle and say "k baby I love you." He says "I love you too, Mikey." I smile and he rests his head on my chest, us both drifting off to sleep.
A few hours later
I'm woken up by sobbing and Tony is sobbing into my chest. I say "shhh its going to be ok, baby." He says "no its not. She's going to end up dead, Mike." I say "we don't even know if it is him, Tone. We're going to find him." Tony says "I trust you." I say "I love you." He says "I love you too" tiredly. I rub his back gently and he's eventually back asleep. I smile sadly and he nuzzles into my chest as I lazily play with his hair.
Sorry about the skips just one more hopefully
I wake up and Tony shifts in his sleep. I smile and he mumbles "morning." I say "morning, baby." He mumbles "morning, sexy."he leans up to me, kissing me. He says "you should check on the kids." I mumble "good idea" against his lips. I grab my phone off the bedside table and call Angelica. She has "morning, dad." I say "morning sweetheart. How are you doing so far?" She says "one second I'm going to go to my room. Thank you for breakfast I'm just going to talk to dad." Tony smiles, putting his leg over my waist. I bite my lip and I hear a door shut and Angelica says "I'm doing ok, dad." I say "you sound a little scared. You sure?" Tony kisses my neck and Angelica says "we were hanging outside this morning and everyone came over from dads side of the family like Maria and Emma, their kids and boyfriend and fiancé. I was hanging out with Sam and Ross just came over and sat like really close to me and started touching me. Everyone was inside except Sam and I cause we like to spend time together. Then Ross came out when Sam went to the bathroom." I say "how did my mom let him in?" Angelica says "he apologized or something." Tony is already getting up and getting dressed. I say "is he still there?" Angelica says "yeah then Taylor came out and threatened to call you and Ross denied doing anything." By now her voice is shaking and I say "we'll be there in a second. Stay on the phone just put your phone in your pocket and mute me." Angelica says "ok." I pull on a tee shirt, jeans, my jacket, a SnapBack, and my converse. I say "Tone, call the crew. We're bonding." Tony chuckles, nodding.