Mike's POV
I say "ok go upstairs all of you, take turns with the shower, eat anything, I don't care. Go do whatever you need to do." They all nod and go up the stairs. Tony says "what about the other 4?" I say "maybe the girls basement?" Tony nods saying "probably." I say "I love you." He says "I love you too." I say "go get those files from the station we gotta make this quick." Tony nods and we walk upstairs. Everyone is sitting around the living room laughing like what just happened to their lives never happened." I check my phone saying "when do these college parties end?" A girl says "normally around 3 in the morning" quietly. I nod and say "its about 10. Get the files, talk, um get some people arrested, um and hopefully get some reunions set up?" Everyone nods and Tony says "I'm taking your jacket. I love you." I say "I love you too." I sit on the floor and everyone is sitting on the couch and I say "ok, 8, 4 more to find. Do any of you know where they'd be?" Andre says "we all heard that they were going to the other house." I nod and say "they are having a party right now so we can't do that right now unless we. I got it! Mike, you're fucking smart. Anyways, does everyone have families to go to?" They all nod. I say "ok, how is everyone feeling? I'm worried about you guys." A girl says "what if the guys find out?" I say "they won't. If they magically do I'll kick their asses I'll probably end up doing that anyways but thats ok." A girl says "are you single?" I chuckle and say "no I'm not. Sorry dude." She says "honestly I was just curious cause you have a necklace with a ring on it but you don't seem like the type to marry." I chuckle and say "with my job its no one, someone you work with, or its a long term relationship." She nods and I say "sorry, about the plans of earlier those are scrapped." He nods saying "I thought so." I hear the door open and everyone looks alarmed and Tony says "Its just me" flopping on the floor. I say "that looks comfortable, Tone." He says "mhm" handing me the files. I look through them, comparing faces to pictures. I say "ok this one, this one, this one, and this one are not found yet." Tony says "we did a good job." I say "we aren't done yet. We gotta get the doors guarded at that house and we got to get back up here. Then we'll get it done ok?" Tony nods saying "ok I think?" I say "don't sound so sure of yourself, Tone" pulling my phone out. I call Vic saying "dude, we need to get back up at the other house in hmm 20 minutes?" Vic says "sounds good? Trying to figure out a theory or are you sure?" I say "90 percent sure, bro. I have 8 people here. I'll explain later dude." Vic says "dude, that's great I'll see you later." I say "be ready to kick college kid ass cause they aren't going to see it coming." Vic says "dude, I'm ready" hanging up. The kids look alarmed and I say "I was talking about the other people that put you here." They all nod in realization and Tony says "I've never seen so many seemingly nice people in one place." The kids smile and the same girl that asked if I was single says "is he single? I'm curious." I chuckle and say "no. Not for sale, no bets, sorry to the ones who want him. Not for sale." Tony rolls his eyes saying "you act like you own me." I say "I don't own you but I don't share so." Tony rolls his eyes, shaking his head and everyone laughs. I say "ok we have to go. You guys can stay here for now cause the other house is going to get messy." The kids nod and I take a gun from my jacket and put it in my waistband and I say "babe, you're forgetting something" handing him a gun. We go across campus to the other house and its lit up and you can hear artificial bass drops. Tony says "and this music is why I never go to parties." I chuckle and say "me too and the other reason is cheap beer." Tony chuckles saying "were going to drink all your whiskey when we get home." I say "I'm down. I think theres no more than 2o people here." Tony says "Billie's got a door and Finneas is by the other door." I nod and say "Vic is making phone calls for me. Act casual." We walk in and Billie nods at us as we walk past her. Billie mumbles "no point in faking it anymore so go for it they're playing truth or dare drunk." I chuckle and say "nice." We go into the living room of the house which has a bunch of fluffy pillows everywhere on the couches. Finneas nods at us from the kitchen. I go in and sit on the couch say "ladies, gentlemen." The girls are biting their lips and Tony sits next to me and a girl says "ooo I know Chelsea! Give one of the boys over there a lap dance" biting her lip. I say "sorry ladies, not into it." Tony shakes his head and leans it on my shoulder.