Mike's POV
I'm speeding down the road, 2 police cars following me. It looks like an epic car chase but its not. We get to the cabin and we all get out and I say "alright people, theres a door out the back, and this door, Finneas I want you one door, Billie the other door, Vic, Tony, time to kick some ass." They all nod and I say "ready?" Vic says "do we knock or do we just go in?" I say "lets just go in." We go in and I say "hey mom." Mom says "what are you guys doing here?" I say "I'm here to take someone in for questioning. Where's Ross?" Mom says "don't shoot anyone in front of the kids please. He's outside." I say "I'll try not to" going out the back door. Finneas says "thats him right? The door plan didn't work very well." I say "shut your mouth and that is him if he runs, you have a good shot, take it." He nods and I walk up to Ross and he says "hey man!" I say "you're fucking funny" punching him in the face. He says "oww what the hell man?!" I say "you know. You run, you're in a hospital and why are you playing all casual when you are wanted for questioning about a murder of a fucking teenager!?" He goes wide eyed and reaches into his jacket. I say "hands up." He says "you cant make me do shit." I say "yeah I can" pulling my gun out. He slowly walks away and I say "you really want to run? You see my crew is here so its 5 against 1 you wanna try? They all have good aim, they aren't scared of you, I'm not scared of you. I just need you for questioning you're aren't arrested yet." He says "I didn't do anything?!" I say "bullshit. Actually now I remember you are being arrested for touching my fucking daughter!" Punching him. He says "you can't do that!" I say "yeah I fucking can. You touched a minor inappropriately and she isn't even 15! What do you fucking mean I can't do that?!" He says "you let your son date an adult and he's not 18!" I say "my sons boyfriend is right over there and he has good aim I'd shut your mouth if I were you." He says "and if I don't?" Finneas says "its simple, you don't cooperate we get Vic out here its that simple really." Vic comes out saying "hey, Ross hows it going, man?!" Ross says "who's he?" I say  "you'll find out in a second" as Vic says "names Vic" as Vic puts hand cuffs on him before Ross can even process what he said. I say "and Vic shows up wether you cooperate or not" smiling. Maria comes out saying "what the hell are you guys doing?!" I say "your fiancé is wanted for questioning for a murder" as Vic is saying his Miranda rights bringing him around the cabin to one of the cars. Maria says "you must be joking?" I say "nope. I'm not." Finneas says "morning off my ass." I say "sorry kid go sleep or something." Finneas says "my boyfriends here right? Cause I'm stealing him if he is." I say "he should be." Finneas says "awesome." Billie walks around the house to the back and she says "what now?" I say "well you don't have to work till noon, were probably going to hang out here, your brother is stealing my son, but were staying here so do whatever you want I guess." Billie says "I'm gonna go work early I guess. I'll see you in a couple hours." I say "yeah totally." She walks back around the house and I go inside and see Tony talking to Maria. I smile and my mom says "you ok?!" I say "yeah. I'm ok." Taylor comes down the stairs saying "is Finneas here?!" I say "yeah. He's outside I think." Taylor nods, going outside. Maria says "Mike, what am I supposed to do?" Hugging me. I say "I don't know right now." She says "I'm scared." I say "I know, honey" rubbing her back. I say "he's in custody right now. Vic's dealing with him he's not going to be anywhere near you." She nods saying "I trust Vic with that but Ross is a lot smarter than he looks. I just don't want anyone to get hurt." I say "I know, honey. Hopefully no one will get hurt." She nods saying "hopefully not." I hear the door open and Vic comes in saying "I'm back." Maria walks up to him, hugging him. Maria says "Mike, hugs run in your family." I laugh and Tony comes up to me, kissing me. He says "did you have to do anything?" I say "I punched him a couple times" shrugging. Tony says "nice" kissing me. I say "mhm" kissing him. He says "so we have a guy for questioning and we don't have enough stuff to question him about." I say "did you do it, how did you do it, and whats the motive blah blah blah." Tony says "ok smartass but we don't have our own answers and we don't have any stories to compare." I say "then he can wait and suffer in a holding cell." Tony says "I don't mind that." I say "me either but we don't have to work for another couple hours so lets keep it that way. I'm gonna go find Angelica." Tony says "can I come with you?" I say "sure." We go to Angelica's room and I knock on the door. She says "come in." I open the door and she says "dad!" Jumping on me. I say "hey, how are you feeling?" She mumbles "good I think." I say "you think?" She says "I haven't decided yet" leaning her head on my shoulder. I say "thats ok, hun."