I know it was meant to be a weekend in this part but now its not I guess?
Mike's POV
We get to the dreaded school to talk to kids. Thankfully, Joy gave us the kids names too so it shouldn't be too hard getting the kids. Tony says "ugh children." I chuckle and say "yup." I get out of the car and Tony does the same. Tony looks at me and I wink at him, walking towards the building. Tony walks next to me saying "those punks are staring at us again." I say "godamn. Why?!" Tony says "I don't know, Mike" rolling his eyes. I say "we could make out and that would make them feel awkward so they look away?" Tony says "you're such a whore" wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me. I say "I know but it worked." Tony says "you're a dork." I say "no, I'm smart." Tony says "ok maybe a little bit of both" as we walk through the door. I mumble "we always end up here in between the bell." Tony says "and they look terrified but turned on." I say "I just have that effect on people." Tony mumbles "I'm not scared of you, Mike" rolling his eyes. I mumble "I know thats why I love you." He blushes and I hear a couple teens quietly "aww." I poke his side and he glares at me as we walk into the schools office. The principal says "hello boys, what can I help you with today?" I say "questioning more kids that could possibly be involved with a pretty recent case" showing her the paper with the names on it. She nods saying "do you want them all at once or one at a time?" I say "one at a time would be great" Tony discreetly squeezing my hand. I smile, squeezing back. The principal nods saying "you can use the same room as before." I say "thank you" as we walk out of the office. Tony says "if a kid tries to ask one of us out I'll punch their face in." I say "feisty" as I hear a "boo" in my ear. I turn around, swinging my fist at the voice. Someone grabs my fist saying "Vic, wouldn't be very happy if you punched me" and I turn around to see Kellin. I say "yeah, he would kick my ass! Thats your fault!" Kellin says "no swearing, Michael you're at a school and no its not" laughing. I say "many rules of school haven't stopped me before." Kellin says "Mr. Fuentes do I need to give you detention?!" The kids around us are laughing and I say "I swear if you make me sit through a high school detention I swear to god I will disown you." Kellin says "how would you disown me?! I don't think thats how it works." Tony says "no fighting Kellin is my coffee supply." Kellin says "I'm coming to your house to eat all of your food later." I say "of course you are. Love you Kellin." Kellin says "whatever. Love you too." Tony says "if you choose to come eat food bring me coffee." Kellin says "you got it."    We go into the room and I we sit there for a second and I say "somethings wrong." Tony says "I didn't here anything." I say "just a hunch somethings happening" pulling my phone out of my pocket, waiting for a notification. I put it down before I get anything cause I have to question a kid. A tall, skinny boy, with a fringe comes in, carrying a backpack and a skateboard, with tear stains on his cheeks. I say "hi, can we ask you a couple questions?" He nods and I say "was there anything weird going on with Asia Annesley before she was found?" He says "jumping right into it. I like it umm not that I knew of she's a very complicated person and I feel like she has her ways and that she's not actually dead. I know I sound mentally insane saying that but she carried a knife everywhere she went for defense that her dad bought her, she carried pepper spray, and she took self defense a while ago with the FBI of San Diego so I've had a hunch since she supposedly died that she's somewhere maybe starting fresh or something. Its bizarre but I've known her for a long time and she would've put up quite a fight if someone did someone to her. The scene would've been really brutal if she was dead. She's out going, stands up for what she believes in, and if someone is outwardly against her she wont go down with out a fight. Sassy and spunky thats just who she is" with a shy southern accent, wiping his eyes. Tony mumbles "thats a whole different perspective we didn't even think of." I nod and say "ok, do you have an idea of anyone who could've did it? That would've been capable of doing it?" The kid says "a professional hit man. Maybe someone like John Wick or the avengers. I'm serious." Tony says "what did she do in her free time?" The kid says "write, work out, hang out with me, hang out with our friend group, play guitar even when her parents didn't approve too much, go to the mall, cliche teenager stuff, find new small cafes downtown." I smile saying "she seems nice. Did she ever plan on running away? Any suspicion on that?" He says "no, she told me once she would be too scared but she would do it if it was for someone else's own good but she would never do it for herself" a couple tears streaming down his face. I say "were going to figure out ok?" He nods saying "you might want to look in her room she never lets anyone in there but I'd break her rule to find out what happened. She hasn't let absolutely anyone in there since her parents bought the house when she turned 10. Ive never seen the inside of it." I nod saying "thank you. You may go, thank you for your time." He says "you're welcome" quietly, walking out of the room.