Mike's POV
Tony says "I'm bored." I say "we all are." Alex says "mhm." Dylan says "we know nothing about you guys like whats up with life outside of school?" I say "alcohol, family, girlfriend, sex, ya know living the life." Tony mumbles "me too." Zane says "man, teach me how to live that life." Dylan says "dude, where and how do you get the whiskey?! Aren't you like 18 or something?" I chuckle and say "lets just say you can flirt your way into getting almost anything if you flirt with the right person." Tony says "Mike's an old man" patting my chest. I say "just because I'm older than you doesn't make me an old man" flicking his forehead. The guys laugh and I say "what else do you guys do around here?" Alex says "were a bunch of closeted nerds so lots of movies till we go broke." I say "that reminds me of someone" flicking Tonys forehead. He says "you're no better, dummy." I say "I think your worst." Tony says "dudes, just embrace the nerdiness. Its not that hard. It doesn't hurt your masculinity either. What's your favorite movie?" Zane says "I breathe marvel." I say "well if anyone likes DC you must not get along very well." Dylan says "we respect DC but were more of marvel fans. I hear a knock on the door and Gabe says "I'll get that" standing up. I say "10 bucks its Billie and/or Vic cause they like to annoy us!" Tony says "you're probably right therefore I'm not making a bet." Gabe says "theres a couple girls at the door that want to see you dudes. One says the she's a man but I'm not too sure if I should believe her." I laugh and Tony says "thats a new one" standing up. I stand up and walk to the door saying "hello ladies!" Vic says "shut the hell up, Mike." Billie says "I came to spend time with my boyfriend." Vic says "she came and stole me." I say "poor you" rolling my eyes. Tony says "hey babe." I mumble "we all hated that." Billie rolls her eyes saying "hey." I say "were so bored." Billie says "I'm so bored I was seriously debating asking the girls if they wanted to go flirt with guys on campus." Tony says "are you cheating on me!" Billie laughs and says "no of course not." I roll my eyes and say "come in?" They shrug and Vic says "sure." They come in and Vic says "man, I hate being short they're convinced I'm a girl." We walk into the living room and I say "I don't know I'd be convinced too." Vic says "Mike, I will kick your ass." I say "don't make call mom." Vic says "I'm older and mom would call you a whiny bitch and tell you she's working." I say "I'm younger, old man." Vic says "whatever." Gabe says "ok whats going on?" I say "this is my older brother Vic. Yes, I said older and yes I said brother and that's Billie, Tony's girlfriend" coughing at the end. Tony says "don't choke and die you're less annoying living than dead most likely." I say "I'd haunt you forever." Tony says "gee thanks." I say "my room?" They nod and we go to my room. I shut the door and I kiss Tony and I mumble "I love you." He says "I love you too" and I lay on the bed. Tony cuddles into my side and Billie says "the girls seem like I don't know satanic?" I say "they were satanic last time." Billie says "it seems suspicious this time though." I nod and say "noted. I heard theres a party at your place tonight, Billie." Billie says "yeah I'm totally going to snoop and not walk in on anyone." Tony says "I'm staying here." I say "me too?" Tony says "yup you are." Vic says "gross." I say "you're gross." Vic says "whatever am I allowed at the party?" I say "I think its just the houses." Vic says "boring!" I say "mhm." Billie says "this is a satanic ritual I swear." I say "probably. Thats why you're snooping." She says "right ugh preppy girls and guys that annoy me great." I say "you'll live. Hows your brother doing?" Billie says "he's probably making stoner friends as he does literally everywhere he goes."  I chuckle and say "interesting." Tony rests his head on my chest saying "this guys seem weirdly normal. Almost like a hey were normal nothing to see here." Billie says "snoop here see if you find anything then you can do anything you want." I smirk saying "anything?" Billie says "I don't want to know what you do but sure anything." Tony pokes my cheek and I say "I love you." He says "I love you too." I smile and play with his hair. Vic says "whats the plan, Mike?" I say "same as before, bro." Everyone nods and I grab Tony's hand and he kisses me, smiling. I smile and I say "hi." He bites his lip saying "hi." Vic says "dude, I'm so bored." I say "I'm kind of bored" kissing Tony's temple. Tony says "mmm me too." We talk for a little bit then Vic asks "what if humans had 4 legs and walked around like dogs?" We all end up laughing really loudly and Gabe says "what are you guys laughing about?!" Through the door. I say "what if humans had 4 legs and walked around like dogs?" Laughing. Gabe chuckles saying "are you guys high or something?" Tony says "no just tired" chuckling. Gabe says "were watching Empire Strikes Back if you want to join?" Tony says "yup! Let's go time to get everyone educated on Star Wars!" Vic says "never took you for a nerd, Tony." Tony puts his fists together, showing Vic saying "you tell me?" I smile and say "I'm going with you come on people." Everyone gets up and Tony says "I will teach you the way of the light saber. Vwoom vwoom." We all laugh and Gabe says "who's the Star Wars nerd out of you guys?" As we walk into the living room. Tony awkwardly waves and I say "that one" sitting on the floor and pointing at Tony. Zane says "prove it." Tony holds his fists out to him and Zane says "damn ok." Tony sits next to me and rests his hand over mine, pretending he didn't noticing it.