Mike's POV
We say bye to Candace then we go back upstairs. We go to the main room and I say "where's Vic?" Chief says "he had to leave early for his east coast thing." I say "damn, could've said bye. I understand. Umm so she's undetermined cause that body downstairs is not a body and they left us with a note that tells us Ross did all the placement for those frat boys that are here and it went right under our noses and if we figure this out completely today were going to do shit tomorrow. Got it?" Billie says "thats insane." I say "mhm. Where's your brother?" Billie says "still questioning Ross I think." I say "I'm gonna go check it out." Tony says "no killing anyone" as he follows me. I say "I wont I love you too much." I unlock the door, pushing it open slowly. Finneas says "damn, should of put hand cuffs on the rapey guy right?" he's laying on the floor with a bloody nose and his belt unbuckled. I say "are you ok?" Finneas says "yeah" as Tony puts hand cuffs on Ross. Ross looks bored and I say "how long have you been in here?" Finneas says "about 5 hours. I didn't get too far." I say "I knew we should've waited because you wouldn't of had to sit here for 5 hours when he's just been messenger and shit. Where is the girl?" Ross says "wouldn't you like to know." I say "yes I would like to know. I'll figure it out pretty quickly if you don't tell me." He says "theres no point anyway shes in the cabin in Phoenix." Tony says "ok, what secret sex room, asshole?" Ross says "you'll have to look" winking at Tony, biting his lip. I say "hey, stop looking at people like that, its disgusting. You're being arrested for sexual assault and being an accomplice to a kidnapping" then saying his Miranda rights, bringing him to the main room I say "Billie, take him to a cell, please. If he talks kick his ass." Billie smirks saying "you got it, boss" taking his wrists and dragging him to the other side of the building. Tony says "ready for some more?" I say "yup. Here we go" as we go to my office. I sit down and Tony sits in my lap, like almost on my hips this time. I say "what are you doing?" He says "kissing you" as he leans in gently touching his lips with mine. As we pull away I grip his chin and run my thumb over his bottom lip. He looks at me saying "what are you doing?" Chuckling lightly. I say "your lips might be one of my favorite physical traits on you." Tony says "yeah" kissing me. I bite his lip softly and he pulls away saying "time to do stuff." I say "yup, so whats this place like?" Tony says "cabin my ass. Its not a cabin its looks like a cabin but its basically any submissive's wet dream in the basement. The basement takes up like all the property and its full of BDSM/torture/rapey shit. Its really woah down there." I say "you been down there?" Tony says "yeah, long story. There's a security system so well have to turn that off to get in, then were good basically." I say "do you think we could do it ourselves?" Tony nods saying "we should be able to. We can always ask Phoenix FBI to help right?" I say "I like those dudes. Yeah if we need help we can ask them." Tony says "ok, time to buy plane tickets?" I say "indeed." I buy 2 plane tickets online and load them onto our phones. I say "did it show up?" Tony says "yup." I say "good" kissing him. I say "well this is exciting." Tony laughs saying "I'm tired." I say "I told you its going to be a long day today" kissing his forehead. He smiles saying "mhm. I wonder what Vic's doing on the east coast?" I say "he did this a while ago. Its probably a New York gang of some sort that they need him to go undercover in for a little while to make sure they aren't doing anything stupid cause Vic isn't known as a police officer so the police officers all around the states like to ask him to get in with gangs to make sure they aren't murdering or dealing illegal drugs. He's basically known as a famous drug lord that broke out of jail thats his story with them and with the police he got out on partial bail money and being released early." Tony says "huh thats cool. I underestimate Vic sometimes." I say "he's the first dude you'd think oh he's not in a gang. He's basically Spider-Man without the webs. Kicks ass but is a little weird." Tony laughs saying "thats all of us." I say "true." He kisses me and I say "I love you." Tony says "I love you too." I squeeze his hips, kissing him. He keeps his hands rested on my thighs as he kisses me. He pulls away saying "your lips are very kissable. I like your lips too" kissing my bottom lip. I say "I love you." He says "I love you too." I say "well we can go home I guess." Tony says "true." We go out to the main room and I say "were going home. Works done for today unless I'm missing something." They all nod and most of us leave. We get in the car and Tony says "were almost done and we forgot to buy a third plane ticket for the way back." I say "damn, I knew I was forgetting something." Tony says "I'll buy one" unlocking his phone.