Epilogue

Mike's POV
About a month later...
I say "babe, where'd you send Kellin off to?" Tony says "I told the principal everything and told her to give him a day off." I say "ok so Vic flies in tomorrow we have to do this assembly to go over the plan with the whole school." Tony nods saying "I'm ready. Are you?" I say "yup. Let's go." I kiss him and we get in the car. We get to the school and I say "this is so weird. Telling a bunch of children to keep a secret from their teacher." Tony says "if a person snitches I might punch them cause I like surprising and scaring Kellin." I laugh and say "me too." I drive to the school and Tony says "I love you." I smile saying "I love you too" as I turn into the parking lot. I say "ready?" He nods saying "I think so." I say "its not like were working so" getting out of the car. Tony says "true." We walk into the building and a few kids smirk, eyeing us. What were hot and we bring the party. Tony smiles saying "were getting popular with the kids." I laugh and say "mhmm. Were popular. Were killing the game." Tony giggle saying "maybe." We get to the office and principal says "hey, its you guys again! Ready?" I say "were always ready to surprise and scare Kellin. Its a hobby of ours." She laughs saying "good, you know where to go." I nod saying "thank you." We walk out and theres some new kids here. A girl goes up to Tony and a couple kids mumble "she thinks its going to work." I smirk and she says "hi" placing her hand on his shoulder, biting his lip. A girl says "sis, its not going to work out! I warn you." Tony says "uh hi?" I chuckle and I mumble "keep walking." Tony mumbles "no hitting kids" as he walks down the hall and the girl follows him. I say "she really thinks something going to happen." A couple girls giggle and I smirk saying "lets try something." Then the group of girls smile evilly. I chuckle and I walk up to the girl who was playing with his hair and I say "he's mine not yours." A couple girls mumble "we told you. We've tried." I chuckle and she says "damn, I tired" walking away. I feel someone jump on my back saying "Mike!" I say "what?!" As they drop and I turn around. I say "hey, kiddo! Hows it going?!" Hugging Asia. She says "I told you I'd see you again." I say "you did tell me." A couple girls mumble "how did she do that?!" I say "how long have you been back here?" She says "a couple weeks. Hows life going for you?" I say "its going alright. Grounding kids out of boredom." Asia laughs saying "why would you do that?!" I hear a "dad, you're grounded!" I say "you wanna go there? I'm the adult you aren't an adult yet now shh." A couple people laugh and Taylor says "I'm almost there." I raise an eyebrow saying "ok" walking away. Tony rolls his eyes, following me. Tony smacks me in the head saying "I'm starting to think you're a child." I say "owww and maybe I am." Tony says "living life on the edge." I say "always" as we walk into the gym. Tony says "so were just telling them the plan and making sure they don't snitch?" I say "mhm. Thats it I think." Tony kisses me saying "ok. If you think of something you'll say it wether we want you to or not." I say "true" kissing his forehead. I lean against the middle of the stage and Tony says "what are you doing?" I chuckle saying "nothing. Hoping that Finneas and Billie don't crash the party." Tony says "oh you'll live if the do." The whole school walks in but theres no chairs set up so the have their own conversations in their own group of friends. Everyone's turns to me and I take the mic that was meant for the principal saying "as you see there are no chairs because I'm lazy so I want you to make a circle around the gym. Don't be spread out cause theres a, excuse my language, a shit ton of you so were gonna get up close and personal." I stand in the center of the gym and they make a giant circle all the way around the gym. Tony stands next to me and I say "ok so has everyone had the rundown of whats happening tomorrow? Raise your hands in you haven't." A few kids raise their hands but not many. I say "good, you want to explain?" Turning to Tony. Tony says "no" and the mic picks it up, making people laugh. I say "well fine then. As you can see Mr. Kellin Quinn isn't here. Very sad we know whatever. That is because we are planning a surprise for him for tomorrow. So, are we doing chairs or do we want a dramatic circle like we are today? Anyone for chairs?" No one raises their hands. I laugh saying "ok, I'm down. So were going to be weird making a circle. So, my brother is flying in tomorrow from New York and were going to scare Kellin. He's going to be here tomorrow morning during classes before this "assembly" you're going to come in and act like you have no clue whats going on. Pretend to be bored ya know normal assembly right? Vic is aware of the plan so don't worry about that. Ummm, oh the teachers know were doing this  and the principal got Kellin out of here today so everyone but Kellin is in on it. Deal?" Everyone says "deal" and a couple raise their hands. I say "you?" She says "Are we doing the cliche thing of yelling surprise or whats the deal, dude?" I say "I think whatever feels right I guess." Tony nods his head and I say "you." Another girl says "are you single?!" Tony says "why do we always get that as a question?" I say "were hot" and he smacks me, making everyone laugh. I say "no I'm not. Sometimes I wish but no" and Tony smacks me saying "be quiet." I say "I was kidding!" Tony crosses his arms saying "I don't care." I say "feisty. Ok, any questions clarifying what were doing and not if I'm single or if he's single cause the answer is no." I wait a few seconds and I say "no questions? Ok. Hows everyone doing?" Several of them say "good." I say "good. How are you?" Pointing the mic at Tony. Tony says "I'm good I think." I chuckle saying "you think?" Pointing the mic at him. He says "stoppp putting me on the spottt before I kick your ass." A kid mumbles "oh shit." I say "you're going to kick my ass? Ok." Tony rolls his eyes saying "and I'm gonna win." I say "uh huh. Ok. I'm not going to challenge you if thats what you think." Tony says "I knew you wouldn't but look who it is" pointing at the door.