Mature Content

18+ stories written by 13 year olds.

This is the most disturbing thing ever that shouldn't even be a thing. The worst part is that they're not even good. There's just so much cringe.

'I couldn't contain myself any longer. I needed him and I was sure he needed me too. I walked over to him, jumped on him, wrapped my legs around him, pulled him and the finally, crashed my lips into his and savoured his tasty tongue. His hand lingered around my thigh before finding its was to my core and rammed his fingers into me. My moans filled the air and I could feel myself about to cum."

Ew.

They themselves feel the cringe that's why these type of scenes are rushed. "Walked over to him, jumped on him, pulled him in. . ." There's nothing sexy about that.

For those that dedicate chapters or books for that then I won't be seeing you in heaven.

I personally think you guys (13 year olds) need to chill. Don't rush these things. Obviously you don't fully understand anything about intimacy. (I'm in no way advising you to do anything you will regret just to get experience.) So why don't you just wait a little longer and then when the time is right and you're still into the idea then read about how to write such mature content. From websites is better than just reading someone else's story and picking up a few words.