Truth or Dare

"Dölerena, I dare you to kiss Brett!"

Brett will definitely be Mr popular. *Gasp*

Why are so many writers hell bent on instilling truth or dare at every party, camp, sleepover, any other teenage activity. Alright assuming that's the only possible thing you could think of, but must your MC always have to kiss a popular character? And being the cliché book it is, the MC would obviously do it because she low-key has a crush on him but keeps denying it and then he either acts like a jackass after the kiss, they make a bet to get his ex jealous or he realises that he has an undying love for her and this pissed of his admirers (Ex included). MC has a hard time at school because of this and at some point wants to cut things of with Mr popular and probably does but later realises she's nothing without him bla bla bla. They get back together and become prom king and queen. Hearts and kisses the end.

That's torture. I will not read that. I've read hundreds that are exactly the same.

"I know it may seem that way but mine is different."

How? Because your MC's hair is red and not black? Save it sis.

Why can't the dare be something more thrilling! Get someone to dare your MC to jump off a cliff and into a body of water. They'd think she's dead, run away and never speak of it again but get this, MC survives because she's the fucking MC. Throw in a kidnapper who finds her at a lake and keeps her hostage and then continue the story how you like from there.

Be intuitive!