Mundane Scenes

Very pointless and boring.

These are scenes that aren't worth reading but sometimes have to be read because the writer might slip in a few things to better understand the next chapter.

i.e

Waking up was always a task for me. I enjoyed sleep. Getting lost in my dreams was refreshing but unfortunately, reality always comes knocking. I was finally able to get out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I switch on the light and picked up my tooth brush, applied a bit of my lemon flavoured toothpaste before placing it in my mouth. The bristles were soft and gentle against my tongue. The lemon flavour always lingered at the back of my throat, the tanginess was nice. I gurgled some water after I was done and spat it out into the sink, rinsing my brush while doing so. I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair never failed to look like a bird's nest every morning-’

Fin.

I got bored just writing it. No one wants to read about your MC's morning routine. If you keep writing like that then when will you introduce the other characters? The 20th chapter because the previous ones are how she describes her breakfast and other shit no one cares about?

This style of writing is a waste of both the writer and readers time. If this is how you write then please stop. If no one's told you it's unbearable to read then I'm telling you now.