Roleplayers

Fear Them.

Once someone slid into my PM's with;

"You wanna be part of my family? If yes then who?"

I'm polite so I didn't call them out for being weird so I nicely declined.

No offence but (offence will be most likely picked) people who roleplay as other people are mental. And I'm not talking about roleplaying as celebrities, I mean actual average people.

Why would you do this? Imagine how the real person would feel if they ever came across your profile.

And they're so irritating.

i.e

Profile Picture: African American or White or Asian or Caucasian or anyone with extremely curly hair. All found on Pinterest/Instagram.

Username: dracosbunny

Name: ★Kenzie★

Bio: -Boss ass bitch 👅🍑💦

-Draco @ Kenziesdaddy is mine❤🔐 so stay the fuck away!

-You mess with my family, you mess with me!⚔

Mi familia↓↓↓

-@ gamerlord1million ~ dad💙💙
-@ riverqueenxoxo ~ mom❤❤
-@ itzviiickiebitch ~ sister❤❤
-@ joeyroolez ~ brother💙💙
-@ bigdickenargy ~ cousin❤❤
-@ ayemeeee_ ~ best friend❤❤
-@ dailydave02 ~ neighbour💙💙

All these people are family. And they too have profiles just like Kenzie's.

If you scroll you'll see that they'll have a book published titled; About me.

And when you open it you'll see that it's filled with pictures, collages and edits of these people they're roleplaying as. What the hell man.

I won't just go ahead and categories these people as kids. Even though that's the majority but adults are just as guilty. This is disturbing guys.

And suddenly; @ dracosbunny has sent you a message. Going on about how she noticed you're always on her boyfriends (@ kenziesdaddy) profile and would love it if you'd, and I quote! "Fuck off."

They're always so rude. Jesus Christ.

What makes it even worse is that these guys marry eachother.

ARE YOU MAD?

They then announce it to their 2.1k followers.

2.1k . . .

How in Gods name. What is wattpad becoming?