Cliché Characters pt 2

Miss Popular.

I added this to cliché characters pt 1 but later decided that this character deserved her own special chapter. She is the queen after all.

Two words: Power. Hungry.

She's just another dumb blonde. (I don't think that the dumb blonde is ever going stop being a thing, we're too far gone.) She's got two minions with her 24/7. They think they're her bff's. She also never misses the chance to humiliate anyone that so much as questions or threatens her rule. Spending all of daddy's money is her favourite thing to do. Since she's the prettiest girl in school (self proclaimed) she definitely has to date the most popular boy in school, Brett Brock. They make the ultimate power couple. Make sure to vote them prom King and Queen! Run against her and she'll make your life a living hell.

Fin.

I get it, she has to be mean to give the story something spicy but is wearing pink all the time a necessity? I don't know if you get me.

Every popular girl is just an exact replica of Sharpay from high school musical. (Early 2000's Ashley Tisdale is just, No.)

-Why can't she be into rock music?

-She could be smart and intimidating.

-There are other names besides Bridget, Kimberly and McKenzie you know.

-For christ sake, not all blondes are dumb. Someone could be intelligent but as soon as they dye her hair blonde, they're automatically considered dull.