Hate

Dear reader,

If you think this book is about writers and writers alone then I'm sorry for making it seem that way.

There are some readers on here that are filled with unnecessary criticism. Do you know how angsty writers get because of some rude comments?

Why do you try to find fault in every little thing they do for God's sake? And don't you dare come at be saying that my book is exactly the same as humiliating a writer because it's not. They ask for feedback and this book is my form of giving feedback. I don't make sleazy comments on a very good book or a very bad one because being looked down on is hurtful.

"I'm just giving advice. If the writer wants to get all touchy about it then that's their problem."

There's a difference between giving advice and ridiculing someone. Some readers just comment absolute nonsense sometimes, it's ridiculous. If you do this then you're a shit human being and karma never thinks twice.

No matter how bad the story is, it's never right to be judgemental. Tell them what you think they should change in polite way. They'll grow and make better books but with time. Stephen king wasn't born a great writer, Danielle steel either, it takes time.

If you have nothing positive to say then just stay quiet.