Plagiarism

Thieves, Thieves everywhere!

How dare you?

Such insolence!

The nerve of some damn muggles, I swear to God.

Why would you take your time to read someone else's work and then see it fit to plagiarise their hardwork?

OR (If you're smart enough)

Copy the entire story but change A to a.

i.e

'A'

Book Title: Maria's Journey.

Book Description: Maria Gonzalez got tired of her abusive mother and drunkard stepfather. She could handle them apart but together they just worsened the hell she lived in. Her life is changed when she meets Christian. Will he help her heal or will she be left in more puddles of her tears?

(Forgive me for it's crappiness, I thought of it on the spot.)

'a'

Book Title: Jessica's Travels

Description: Jessica Osbourne had a slut mother and a deceased father. She could handle her mother alone but all that changed when her mother fell in love with Patrick. The both of them together was chaotic. Along her journey, she meets Tobi. An upper class boy that claims to want to help her heal but will he truly? Or will she be left crying an ocean of tears.

The similarity between the two paragraphs is slim but you can tell they both have the same storyline.

Worst part is that these copycats make sure they're up to date on an author. Making sure they're copying each chapter but adding their own form of finesse.

I know what you're thinking.

"I'm an amateur writer and that's not copying! I'm simply getting inspired."

Ma'am shutup.

Drawing inspiration off of a story is when you like the concept and the idea and decide to create something just like it but at the same time absolutely different. If the author writes about some fire princess, write about an ice princess. If you're still interested in writing about a fire princess then do so but with your own ideas and from your own sleep deprivation.