Chapter 12

Darius

"Please fasten your seatbelts for we are preparing for landing.." Announced the pilot.

I groaned in agony while yawning, I really want to sleep right now. "Hm..."

I turned my head to see that Gin is asleep on my shoulder, Nakakaloka.

"Gin." Bulong ko.

She stirred in her sleep and snuggled closer to me, so I decided to leave her be and wait for landing.

As my eyes wandered around her face, I can't help but snicker. Who would've thought that this short, grumpy, confident girl would look so innocent when she's asleep?

I moved her hair out of her face so I can admire more of her features.

Her oval shaped face, wide but fierce eyes, lips that you could kiss everyday. Charot lang. Bleeeh. That's a kind of a cringey thought.

I nudged her face using my shoulders that end up waking her. Napatawa lang ako sa kanyang reaksyon habang siya naman ay nalilito sa mga nangyayari.

"You look so peaceful in your sleep and I hate to wake you up but..." I said gesturing around.

She nodded and noticed that her head was closer to my shoulders but made no comment to it.

"Salamat sa paggising mo sa akin." Aniya.

Napatango lang ako at ngumiti.

"Welcome to Heathrow Airport..please remain seated until the fasten seatbelt sign will turn off." Anunsyo ng stewardess.

Ngumisi lang ako sa Stewardess at napatingin kay Gin, ngunit hindi niya ako pinansin.

"Aren't you gonna do your job?" I asked impatiently, she turned her head and gave me a confused look.

I facepalmed, oo nga naman, hindi niya naintindihan.

I slowly pointed at the flight attendant who was oogling her eyes at me for the whole flight. I was exhausted so I ignored her.

"Kanina pa siya nakatingin sa akin eh.." Bulong ko ulit.

Humikab lang si Gin at napakamot sa kanyang batok. "Tapos?"

Ugh I can't take her sarcasm.

I buried my face to her neck, which she responded. I peeked at the attendant who gave us a long stare before going back to work.

"I hate you." Gin bitterly said and stood up to fetch our bags, Napangisi lang ako at umirap.

"Tapos nagustuhan mo naman?" I teased, She just shrugged at me and went ahead.

I quickly followed her, ignoring the goodbyes of the flight attendants and creepily sniffed her again.

"Ugh! ano ba?!" She asked, irritated. Napangisi lang ako at hinila siya palabas sa gate.

"Do you want to eat?" Pagtatanong ko. Umiling lang siya at hindi na umimik.

****

I looked around to see my personal driver, Walter Emrose. I waved at him and smiled. "Nice to see you again sir!" The English Man said and peeked over my shoulder.

"Who's this lovely woman?" He asked, amused. I grinned at him and slung an arm at Gin.

"Well Walter..this is Gin Almeda, my Girlfriend, Gin this is Walter Emrose, our Driver for the whole week." I said happily.

Tumango lang ang dalawa at nakipagkamay.

"Nice to meet you.."

"You too."