Chapter 6

Her Mystery:
(Adrian)

We have week before our wedding day. I am still choosing a right time to contact her. Its just difficult to speak out what's running on my mind...

Most of my friends had around 3 to 6 months time after their engagement and before their wedding but in my case it was only 3 weeks... 🙄

Okay people, to accept the fact I am happy in this early arrangement because even through the dating phase she will be my wife... My wife sounds so right😁...

I tried calling her but I think cat got my tongue the moment I heard her voice... I am slowly drugged by her voice...

During the last few calls my love got irritated of my prank calls... Thank god she didn't even doubt me yet...

She still speaks to Anto now and then for which he teases me...

I think the first sentence we speak to each other will be the words of promise and vows on the day of our wedding...

Though it gives a cringe feeling, i like it because our first sentence will always be our words of promise...

Addy... Addy... 'I came to talk about your honeymoon plan pa' said my mom...

Mom I haven't thought much about it... I think let's... You know drop this honeymoon plan for now because we are not familiar with each other yet...

We are likely strangers to each other for now so this planning can wait for some time after we spend together...

My mom just stared at me and asked Addy' you really like her right' because this is the first time you have been ever considerate to others than your family and friends... 😂😂😂

Okay mom nice way of commenting on my character please make sure you don't praise me like this in front of her...

My mom just patted my shoulder loving and smiled before leaving my room...

I am planning to take a few days off from tomorrow till a week after the wedding so I could help her adjust to my house and us after our wedding...

I think even her PG courses starts in a few weeks after our wedding so planning a getaway can wait for six to eight months after the wedding.

This period will help us build a good friendship...

Now, to awaken my thoughts I am going to my roof garden to catch the natural scents of my flowers...

I have been maintaining this garden aka experimenting space for the past 6 years...

The natural scents of these flowers obtained after cross matching them gave wonderful results...

Even these flowery scents can't distract me from her now... They somehow remind me of her...

I am dreaming of her in the wedding gown I chose for her...
I think our thoughts compliment each other's because she chose the one I had in my mind for her out of the others presented to her...

I held on to my breath until I got a call from my mother regarding the dress selected by her...😜

So my babies (his roof flower garden) let's wait for the coming of my love😍...

Read, vote and comment for my story...