Chapter 28

Ria POV:

After Anto left I grabbed my things, locked my car and walked inside the office building to punch my attendance. I heard that idiot's voice loud and clear as soon as I entered the office. With prayers going on in my mind to control my anger even if I run into him I glanced his way. Gosh how could he be so irritating, he is speaking with my cheif and waving hands at me. I mustered a smile and neared them to greet my cheif. As soon as I wished them this sh*thead Narein said to my cheif that I am his junior. All I could do was control my anger and smile politely in front of them. I am going stamp you dumb idiot.

My cheif was going on and on about how he is blessed with a good batch this year for the next 5 minutes before he got a call. Though I smiled I discreetly glared at Narein senior my fo*t and left to the resident lounge area to drop my things. The day went by without much unnecessary interactions with unnecessary people Untill lunch. Today I had some time to spare for lunch, so I went to the cafe in lounge to grab some sandwiches and there stood Mr. Idiot goofing with his students that too UG batch. I just lost my appetite, why did he even come back in front of us. When I was about to leave he looked at my way and smiled at me.

Andrea thank God you don't have lasers shootting from Your eyes or else I would be dead already. After saying this he laughed like he said a big joke. God even my monkey has good humour sense; (my mind voice smirking at me your monkey haan). I just cleared my throat and asked him what does he want. Andrea, i want to apologise for what I did in the past, I want her back. I tried hard to lower my voice before I spoke, Narein are you mad she is married to someone whom she likes. Why do you want to create another mess in her life again? Can't you just go back to where ever you came from. Andrea it's an arranged marriage, she was supposed to fall in love with someone before all this sh*t. Narein that's your limit you have no right to call names of her marriage. She chose the person she is married to and loves him more. They both have started building their own home so you just stop creating a mess between them. Don't make this place a hard one to live in. Andrea you don't understand this feeling so just don't stand in our way, I will pursue her back. With that he walked off like he has done some great thing to save so many lives. I had to take deep breaths to control my rage to kill that ba*t*rd. I couldn't wrap my mind because of the rubbish he spoke. My day started off in a good mood and ended up in this mess.

I have to call Rose babe to tell her about this garbage but again she is spending the day with Adrian so I will wait for 2 days till he leaves. She has to come up with a counter plan to push him back to his place. God please give us the spirit to ward off this evil hovering around us...I drove home to find dad already home, I thought he had some meeting today. As soon as I entered the house, I was hit with the smell of spices and cheese. Dad, I love you so much; I screamed on top of my lungs and went to grab my pizza. My dad came downstairs laughing at me, princess you are home early today. Dad that's my question to you, I thought you had a meeting today? The meeting was cancelled princess and for the pizza, it got delivered just 10 minutes ago with a note attached to it. I grabbed the note from my dad's hand. Before I could read, dad spoke 'Princess it's says good evening from your monkey'.

I choked on the air and ended up in coughing fit. God that monkey, I really have to put some sense into him. Dad was smirking at me with his hands folded. Thank god dear, finally some guy has the guts to stand in front of you withstanding your volcanic eruptions. I just glared at him. I thought I will have to go through the same stress like David to find someone good for you with my busy schedule. Dad this is too much, this guy is goofing around he will stop when he gets tired of it. Princess, he can find a lots of girls to goof around so think before you lose your chance with that person. Dad it's nothing like that. He just smiled at me and moved away. While I stared at the pizza box for few minutes before opening it. I stayed in silence and ate a slice thinking about my monkey...