Chapter 47

Ria POV:

After my operation theater orientation classes, I was walking towards the café to get some drinks, that was when I had this odd feeling telling me that something bad has happened. Everyone in the café seemed to be staring at me for an unknown reason, I stopped one of the junior nurses to ask if everything was okay. Mam..... She was only stuttering for the past few seconds, I pulled her to the corner of the café behind the pillars, calm down and tell me what happened in here? Mam, its your friend! What happened to Rose? Mam, during late lunch hour she was here to grab a drink, she gulped before speaking again, Narein Sir and she was having a conversation in which she seemed like she was irritated, when she was about to leave Narein sir pulled her closer to him and screamed at her telling that he got dumped by her and that she fooled her. What else? he screamed in front of everyone that, she never loved him, that's why she got married to someone immediately after breaking up with him.

I was close to bursting like a volcano, thank you dear and please refrain form spreading anything absurd. She just nodded her head my way before leaving the table. I pulled out my phone and called Rose but her phone was switched off, immediately I called Richie. He picked up my call in seconds and screamed in the call. 'What the heck happened in college babe? She is a mess'. Richie calm down, Narein happened, he created a big scene in front of many people. I told him the entire story, as soon as I finished he was getting ready to kill that stupid. Richie calm down, Ria babe how can I calm down in this situation, she was my responsibility until bro returned home. She is already a mess missing my brother, this will take a toll on her both emotionally and physically. Addy will kill that bas*ard if he gets to know about this. Does that fool not have any senses? How does he even save lives with this poor attitude? He is making me sick, just the thought of him makes me want to kill him.

Richie, the feelings are mutual, we will have to wait to trap that fool. How is Rose and where is she? Ria babe she cried like anything in the car and slept off even when we reached home, she silently walked off from the car to her room. She never spoke to me anything, she only cried and gave a faint smile before going to her room. I am scared to death, I managed to mom that she misses Addy again. I don't know what to do to bring her back to normal. We have to do something Richie, first ask her to switch on her mobile, Addy bro will call anytime he will start panicking if her phone is switched off. Oh my god, I will go do that first and call you back. After he disconnected the call, I called Jay to pick me up form college immediately. Baby girl, I am already waiting for you outside, so please walk out my lady. Him and his elegant dialogues, I smiled staring at the phone, before grabbing my things and running to the parking.

As soon as I reached near my car, he pulled my bags and asked if I everything's alright? No Jay, that fool made a scene in the college with Rose with too many audiences, I think his screws are loose? Baby girl I am smart with a good IQ but this small phrase alone won't explain the entire situation to me so please explain. Gosh Jay stop giving that smug expression, Narein acted up. I told him the entire scene created by him as we drove back home. Jay loosen your hold on the steering, my tom will be hurt. Baby girl, stop naming your vehicles for heaven sake. I just shrugged my shoulders and leaned against the window. Baby girl, I was really planning to end this smoothly without creating a scene, now that b*astard will face my wrath before leaving this country. My mobile vibrated indicating a call, I immediately picked up the call. Richie! Ria babe it is me Rose. Rose, what happened? She cried her eyes out, before calming herself down, I was close to tears. Rose, Ria babe that stupid, I should have crushed him but he made me face the same scene just like 2 years ago with many people watching.

I barely managed to breath and hold my tears till Ann came to get me. I am happy with someone whom I love but this guy is bringing back my old nightmares. Rose Sis, stop crying with this attitude how will you treat others, You have us, I will crush that guy so be a good girl and stop thinking about this and talk to BIL for making plans to make me uncle. Finally she chuckled after hearing this. Thanks Jay and love you guys I will go freshen up. Once she disconnected the call 'Jay plan something really big to trap that fool'. Definitely, we both did a high five before parting ways...

Her Mystery:

(Ryan)

I am barely holding myself from smashing everything that comes my way, how dare he treat someone else's woman like that. I got know everything that happened today just now, Its time for me to be there for her. The moment when Anto told me that she cried, I knew that the death of that fool will be by my hands. I called my assistant here and asked for my schedule. I have been working continuously to go back to her earlier than the scheduled date. I am going to push it further, I informed my assistant about my emergency situation and asked her to squeeze all my work within next 10 days. I will be standing before her exactly in next 10 days.

Ringing phone grabbed my attention, Ryan! Her voice was so weak yet she managed to bring a smile on my face. I breathed out heavily to compose myself before speaking to her. Love, I know something is wrong with you but still I am requesting you to stay strong and bold with your head held high just like the Goddess you are till you have me next to you to lean on. I could sense her smiling, Okay Ryan I will do as you say until I have you next to me to lean. Now cheer up and go watch something that can lift up your mood or ask Anto to get something for your. With a Yes sir! and her sweet giggles she disconnected the call.

I called Anto immediately, Anto When is Jay going to make a move? Bro in 2 weeks approximately. Ask him if he could rush up things a little bit, I will try to be back within 10 days. I will doing everything I can to come sooner, keep this with you don't tell anyone that I am planning to come back soon. Bro, actually Jay knows. I breathed out heavily before speaking, Its fine but try to keep it from Pretty and mom. Please Anto, I am trusting you in this. I will smash that fool once I land there...

Support, comment and vote for my story ❤...