Chapter 21

Her Mystery:
(Ryan)

I was so engrossed in transferring the files with her images that I didn't notice Pretty standing behind me. As soon as I rolled down to change my position while kicking her on her knee, she fell directly on me as she lost her balance. I yelped in pain due to her sudden fall on for few seconds. I held her tightly and caressed the side of her face. When she tried to pull back I tightened my hold and rolled back with me above her. I caged her with my legs holding her tightly on the either sides of her waist. I leaned down closer to my most favourite spot with my right hand holding the nape of her neck to prevent her movements. She tilted her neck to the other side giving me access and encouraged me with her moans. The heat building up between our bodies and the tightness of her hold on my biceps increased my pace driven by passion. I finger roamed across her shirt's collar to pull them down exposing the valley between her bosom. The scent I inhaled for each breath from her skin and her irregular pants for air effortlessly turned me on stating the need to have her immediately. ❤️❤️❤️

A distant continuous ping sound made me return to my senses. It was my laptop indicating that its in the brink of death and needs a charger. I smiled at the screen because I was in the same situation needing a drain for my physical emotions. I looked at her sprawled on the bed with partly open lips and closed eyes. Her lungs are on overdrive with the need to breathe sir and overcome the exhaustion. I slowly slide to the side from the top of her and shut the screaming laptop before lying down with her. I sneaked my hands through her waist and pulled her closer to me. Due to our make out session her shirt rode up exposing her silky smooth chocolaty skin. I drew pattern on her waist while she turned towards me and buried her face in my chest. I slowly picked her up and placed her above me listening to her Hest beat against my chest. After few minutes she slowly nudged on arm and said 'Ryan it's time for lunch let's go down before someone calls us'. I just nodded my head and pecked her cheeks before placing her on bed. I went our wardrobe and brought her a collared shirt to change into. She stared at the shirt quizzically and grabbed it. I smirked at her and neared her to put her hair into a bun. I can't have Anto tease her again after seeing my marks. She walked down behind the wooden separator and changed into the new shirt. While I plugged my laptop in a charger. Both of got down for lunch.

Lunch went quietly other than any of Anto's usual mocks. Once we got back to our room, Pretty asked me regarding my work. Ryan are you joining College back tomorrow, mom said both of you will be out for work from tomorrow. She was sitting on the bed while I was already lying down with my afternoon sleep inviting me. I moved closer to her and rested my head on her lap and said 'love both of us start work tomorrow, mostly Anto will stay at home with you'. I will be back usually by 2 pm, so you won't feel bored.

If you feel bored at home ask Ria to visit you or take Anto with you to visit her. He will surely serve you if you help him meet Ria. This made her chuckle, he is crazy Ryan to fall for Ria. Guys in both our school and college never neared us with other thoughts especially love if they knew us from the beginning. Ria loves ROM-COM novels, movies and Dramas but never thinks that can happen in real life. Since aunt expired she is so attached to uncle, if Anto grabs uncles attention before Ria. Then Ria will agree for the relationship as she never denied any of uncles wishes. Hmmm Now my poor brother who has never worked hard in life has to do lots of hard work and homework to be in the life of the girl he loves. I sighed loudly with a dramatic expression earning a fit of laughter from Pretty.

Pretty exactly when does your college start and on what are you & Ria majoring on? It starts in 2 and half weeks Ryan, I am majoring in psychology while Ria in general surgery following her dad's steps. Love you like psychology, now it's going to tough for me escape your inquisitive eyes. 😂😂😂 She just grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it making me scream in pain. Ryan don't ever think about hiding something from me, I don't want any silly misunderstandings between us. Then always be ready to get hits from me when I find your mistakes. I stared at her with a shocked expression, she laughed at me and patted my head. Pretty then for every mistake you make, I will make you more redder in new spots each time. 😏😉😉 She stared at me blankly as it took almost 2 minutes or so for her to understand my words. My Goddess is so cute giving me naive expressions. I slowly pulled the collar of her shirt making her lean down closer to my face and kissed her pouty lips. She came to her senses and tuged at me hair tightly.

Making me scream in pain, Pretty I am already thirty years old facing various issues with my hair. Don't pull my hair frequently and make me a bald head soon. She laughed at me while I glared at her. I rubed my scalp and buried my face deeper into her lap. I enclosed her with my arms around her waist to continue my nap. While she leaned against the headrest with her fingers buried in my hair...

It was the sound of someone speaking in foreign language and her continuous giggle s that woke me up From my sleep. I was lying behind with my arms around her waist while she was busy watching Korean drama. Yup, I know these faces because I have plucked umpty number of phones for watching them in between my classes. I personally don't hate them but due to the craze among my students I detested them. Seeing her swooning for these resembling like one of my students made me want to hit my head. Karma is really a b++ch. 😂😂😂

Read, comment and vote on my story... ❤️

Fan girl mentions for most of the K drama lovers reading this story... ❤️❤️❤️