Chapter 22

His Goddess:
(Pretty)

I turned towards his side when I felt him staring at me. Ryan why are starring at me like you saw a ghost or something? He just blankly stared at my phone screen and gave the most lame reason. Pretty, you can watch these on WiFi why are you wasting your cellular data and these apps are even connected in our TV. With that he rolled out of the bed making funny faces, speaking to himself. I just laughed at him and continued watching the last few minutes of the episode.

When I opened door to go down after finishing my series Anto was waiting near our door with his hand raised to knock on our door. I smiled at him but he held a serious expression. He just nodded his head and walked down towards the living room. Once both of us sat on the sofa he peeked through the entire house then sighed heavily. SIL when will your college start and on what subject is Ria majoring on? His question made me laugh immediately, BIL I like your guts man you came straight to the topic without going in rounds. Rose just answer my questions na I will leave you later. Without making him more irritated I replied to him. It starts in 2 and half weeks Ann, she is majoring in General surgery. He murmered something before the next question 'what does she think of me?'. That's a big question mark again Ann, she never spoke about you rather than few curses. If you really want to pursue her approach uncle and get his blessings. If he is happy with you then Ria will eventually accept you. SIL I love her so much but approaching her dad without her consent and forcing her to accept me will not end up in love. I want her to love me and fall for me in a way she never wants to lose me.

Ann, you touched my heart, just ping on her frequently she will eventually fall for you. No one has ever tried to cope up with her rude faces so trying overcoming that first. Anyways all the best for this travel in a rough path. He just glared at me and smiled. I went in search of Ryan towards the garden, he was with mom watering plants and speaking to her regarding the wedding expenses. I slowly walked towards them and asked if both of them need any drinks. Mom just smiled at me and asked for a coffee while Ryan said he doesn't want anything. When I brought coffee back I spoke to mom about lunch preparation for tomorrow. I will prepare lunch tomorrow and deliver it to you mom.

Simultaneously I heard a scream from Anto, Mom never accept Rose's deal. I am already lean think about you poor son's health condition na. Before aunt could reply Anto screamed again, when we turned towards him he was soaking in water, Ryan's doing. Poor boy. OMG for heavens sake Ryan act your age and Anto stop with this screaming when are you guys even going to mature. She glared at them and pulled me inside. Within few minutes both the brothers entered the house soaked in water and glaring at each other.

My god these guys are on the next level how did you balance them with your work mom. Oh dear, poor me somehow I got through the situation with the help of their grandparents. If not for them, I would have lost my senses years ago. The guys were at their best behaviour for dinner. After chatting for some time all of us went to bed. I curled up against his warm chest and slept off in peace.

I woke up after the ringing sound of my alarm, it was only 6 am but he was already out of bed. I did my morning routine and went down to find him. When I couldn't find any sight of him, I went to kitchen where mom was ready with my cup of coffee. Mom where is Ryan oops I mean Adrian? How cute? She cooed and pulled my cheeks. Addy is out for his morning walk Rosy, he goes by 4:30 and returns by 6 am. He will be here in few minutes, I will make breakfast you can wait for him. I just smiled at her and roamed in the garden backyard.

I felt something squeezing me from behind with the smell of sweat filling my senses. Dammm Ryan I hissed, as his sweat seeped through my thin shirt material. You should bath Ryan, you stink like a pig and move away from me. When felt him loosening his hold and moving back I turned towards him to find him in a shorts with black see through sleeveless shirt. Most of his chest was in display and what not. That's it I dragged him by his collar to our room earning a chuckle from him. Once we were inside our room, I pushed him inside the bathroom and turned on the shower with both of us standing below it. I don't even know the reason for my actions. I just pecked him on his cheeks and ran out of the bathroom locking it behind me. I controlled my breathing and changed into fresh pair of clothes. After few minutes he came out of the shower with a towel and started dressing while watching me through the mirror. After selecting a tie he removed the knot and stood in front of me with tie hanging around his neck with an annoying smirk plastered on his face.

Why did you even remove the knot Ryan? I have a beautiful wife who can tie the knot for me now so, stop questioning and start making this tie knot, it's getting later. I just glared at him and stood up from the bed and started making knots while his hands roamed around my small back drawing patterns. This sneaky idiot was saw engrossed in making me moan for his touch. With a great struggle I made the knot and tightened it around his neck almost choking him. He had a coughing fit while I glared at him. When he was back to normal I pulled him down with his tie and pecked his lips before leaving our room.

After breakfast Ryan and Mom left for work leaving me with this sleepy head Anto, who was ready to sleep after breakfast again. Man does he even work, all he does is sleep play video games, eat and do the the same...

Read, comment and vote for my story... ❤️