Chapter 36

Guess The POV:

Good morning Sir, Your schedule for today is over, some appointments for tomorrow have been postponed sir. I just nodded my head at my secretary and held my hand out for my phones. He handed my phones and left the room after a nod. I checked all my official numbers first then picked up my personal number. The smiling faces that appeared on the screen as soon as I powered on my phone brought smile to my face and lightened my mood. My fingers subconsciously caressed her face and her smile that kept my heart beating always. My First love with a big eyes that she uses only to glare at the others. I really don't want to lose her in my life, so I never confessed my feelings for her. I want them with me for the rest of my life, I know she never considered me more than a friend. I confirmed the fact that she has no feelings for me when she told me that she would choose the right girl for me in the place of my mother.

Caged between this money ruling society, the love and care from them prevented me from confessing my feelings. This will stay buried in the bottom of my heart as an unrequited love. I entered the password to open the phone and found about 2 new messages, one was from her and the other was from Dad asking to visit him before going home. I texted back to dad with a thumbs up emoji and read her text. She still has the habit of increasing the other persons anxiety with her short texts. I just smiled at the text before replying to her that I will call by 7 PM tonight. I grabbed my mobiles and the documents to be analysed before leaving to my dad's cabin. Its been 3 months since I took in charge of the Hospitals. I had to step up earlier than the planned time due to Dad's worsening health status. For the past 3 months I have been balancing my studies and work without spending much time for myself. My determined work for the past 3 months helped me in gaining trust among the board of directors and other Department heads.

I knocked on my dad's door before entering his room, he smiled at me before hugging me and ruffling my hair. Gosh dad for heavens sake I am a grown up man with looks to be maintained, stop ruining my hair. He just chuckled at me before patting my shoulders. We sat around the tea table and had our snacks. Someone's happy than his usual grumpy mood. I smiled at him before answering him, dad I am finally going to get a months leave and time for myself so obviously I will be happy. He just smiled at me before speaking further, when will you see someone for yourself Jay? Dad same old question, I winked at him before continuing to reply him. Some time soon after someone makes me hold my breath like mom caught yours. He smiled at me and asked about my vacation time, place and the duration of stay we were interrupted by a knock on his door, It was dad's secretary. Mr. Henderson sorry for disturbing your evening, I got a call from your brother regarding the mergers. I just nodded my head at the secretary and asked dad to continue his call with uncle since I am leaving home now.

I went to the entrance to find my car with the valet holding my keys, I thanked him and drove towards home. Its time to call her soon, I smiled at the thought of speaking to her after almost 2 weeks. I soon reached home and changed into my workout outfits. Something that helps me burn the thoughts and refreshes my mind. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth headset before calling her. I started running on my Treadmill while waiting for her to answer my call. She did not pick up call, so I dropped my phone in the beany and started my workout. She called me back exactly after 15 minutes, I picked up the call to hear her screaming my full name George Sanjay Henderson, you finally remember us living here. Baby girl stop screaming, my ears are sensitive I have years to live. She just hummed in response and started popping questions like popcorns. Baby girl calm down first and speak slowly, you are faster than my secretary who recites my schedule.

Stop bragging about your bossy life Jay, when are you even planning to come? Addy bro left to US for a business trip will be back only after 1 and half months. Baby girl I am working my ass off to stay with you guys for at least a month, dad's health issues delayed everything. How is uncle Jay? have you settled all the problems with the board. All are settled and Dad's improving baby girl. After speaking some random things she finally came to purpose of the call. Jay, Narein is back as one of the professors in our university with the motive to get back Rosy by breaking her marriage. Baby girl did he do anything to harm both of you? No Jay but he thinks I am cheating Rosy by having an affair with her husband. I lost my balance and got hit by the handle making me groan in pain. Jay quit this habit of speaking on phone while working out. I just chuckled at her before composing myself and sat on the beany with the bottle of water.

How did he come into this outrageous conclusion baby girl? She coughed for a few times before murmuring that 'He saw Richie kissing me the parking lot after her dropped -----Rosy'. Now I choked and spit the water I was drinking. Who kissed who? I remember Rosy's husband's name as Adrian. Jay actually Ria's BIL is the one who kissed me after dropping Rosy in college. I screamed the moment I heard that, I could feel the rage building inside me. Baby girl will you clearly tell me what the f*8k is going on. Jay, He confessed his feelings for me 2 months ago, I thought he was goofing around but lately I like him too but I have not told him about my feelings yet. I popped a chewing gum into my mouth and chewed on my anger on the person who stole her heart in just months time. Baby girl may I know the name of the 'He' you are talking to me about. Finally, she told that 'He' is called Anto Richards, Adrian's brother and Rosy's SIL. She started talking about him from the day they met till today and all his stalking habits that made her fall for him. For every word she spoke about him, I felt something burning in my chest. I thought my feeling for her will die when she moves on in her life but I did not expect this sudden love and all. This woman whom I have feelings for has no idea that person she is sharing her love story has feelings for her.

I hummed in response while hearing stories about him. I got frustrated of hearing about him, so I changed the topic by asking her about Rosy. Jay, she is happy with loving husband and a good family. My mind screaming inside that, she also has a BIL whom you love. Baby girl, inform Rosy that I will be coming in 2 weeks and I will call her tomorrow. Regarding Narein we will do something after I come there. Do you feel comfortable with getting help from Anto? He is reliable Jay, what help do we need? Tell him the entire story behind Narein, just a day before my arrival okay. Why should I wait Jay? Any impulsive act will only affect Rosy baby girl so be careful while you tell him or wait till I come. She sighed in response before bidding goodbyes. I felt heavy after disconnecting the call, now I really have to move on from her...

Hello guys,
Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. How was this surprise POV?😉
Read, comment and Vote for my story... ❤️